error code Additional Authentication needed related to connectivity issues with Xbox console

Discus and support error code Additional Authentication needed related to connectivity issues with Xbox console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one will not connect to internet, all other devices in the house connects with no problem, this just recently started happening... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JJJJ_556, Mar 2, 2022.

1. JJJJ_556
    JJJJ_556 Guest

error code Additional Authentication needed related to connectivity issues with Xbox console

Xbox one will not connect to internet, all other devices in the house connects with no problem, this just recently started happening

:)

JJJJ_556, Mar 2, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

First redefine your console:

"https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...;

Choosing the option "Reset and keep my games & apps" it'll keep your apps, games and saves.

After that contact your ISP and ask them to open the following ports in your router:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Try to use a wired connection, it's always the better option to play online or download content..
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Connection Issues: “Additional authentication needed”

Follow the link on the comments I had the same issue and it worked like a charm!!
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

How can i help you?
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

6. XBF Leo G Win User

Issue with Authenticate Now option

Hello SeanSpear,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is not able to connect to the hotel's network due to an authentication error message. There are some hotels that require you to use a web browser before you can connect to the
    network. The web browser will take you to a website for the hotel that has you authenticate the device before it connects. Did you have to open a web browser on your cell phone before it connected to the hotel's WiFi? We suggest reaching out to the hotel's
    staff in order to discover if there is additional authentication that is needed for your devices to connect to the network. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. error code Additional Authentication needed related to connectivity issues with Xbox console - Similar Threads - error code Additional

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  4. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  5. how do I fix error code 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix error code 0x8007041d: I am getting this code every time I use the Xbox App on my PC and its trying to update the app I think?? Can't use the app coz of this. Please help!! 449d8cf8-9ed1-4b4c-a404-64f03590ccf1
  6. Error code 0x80070013

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80070013: I keep getting the error code 0x80070013 when i try to install specific games, my Xbox is updated to its latest update too so i have absolutely no idea what is or could be causing this to happen....
  7. Error code E100 00000701 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000701 80070570: I got this code (E100 00000701 80070570) when I turned my Xbox One X on. I've tried resetting it, and doing an offline update, neither worked. I'd rather not do a factory reset. Any idea what is...
  8. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  9. Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490: I went to apply the newest update for mw3 on 4/9/24 and when the update started it began downloading then suddenly froze for more than 5 minutes. My internet wasn't the issue and I restarted the...
  10. Error code 0x80830003??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80830003??: I’m trying to play any game on our Xbox series x and every time I try this error code appears. We have 5 profile on the Xbox and no one else is having this issue. There’s plenty of storage on the...