Error code 800706F8 appears when my console tries to verify a system update.

Discus and support Error code 800706F8 appears when my console tries to verify a system update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] This error code appeared whenever I tried to update my console, I’ve tried updating it 4 times in total so far and this has appeared around the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TraceNobody, Oct 31, 2022.

1. TraceNobody
    TraceNobody Guest

Error code 800706F8 appears when my console tries to verify a system update. [​IMG]
    This error code appeared whenever I tried to update my console, I’ve tried updating it 4 times in total so far and this has appeared around the console trying to verify the update at about 25%~ complete. All my online services are down because of me not being able to update the console, I’ve no clue why- or what the error code is because there seems to be nothing about it online anywhere. Any help that may work is greatly appreciated. (Xbox One S)

- ( I can’t play any games either, they all tell

me to sign into the account which owns

the game even if I bought it or it’s free. )

:)

TraceNobody, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. xbox360italy Win User

Update Failure

Hello

If you see error code 80070428 when you’re trying to download system updates to your Xbox 360 console, attempting to recover your profile or Gamertag, or make a purchase from Xbox LIVE, there may be an issue with the Xbox LIVE service or a problem verifying
    your Xbox LIVE account.

Read this page to learn more about error 80070428 and what you can do about it.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/errors/error-code-80070428

If you’re having problems downloading a console software update, see Error code after console software update.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked for a min then just stopped, it might be my router but if not what else could it be

Hi Jonathan
    Please give it a try to the solution shared above and share the results

About the error code, usually that code appears when you try to update the console system (or when you recently update the system)
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro....
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

IGOT PROBLEM WITH XBOX ONE NEED HELP

Hello JULIOROSADO1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is proving you with an E200 error code. This error code appears when the console fails to complete a system update. We have a support article on our website regarding the

E200 error code
    . We recommend trying out the solutions in the article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  6. DominumStige Win User

10 + days and counting

Hi ParEnvelope9583! Generally, this error code appears when the game was purchased and downloaded by another family member, but that person is not signed in to the console, or the console is not connected correctly to Xbox Live;

Read this: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x803F8001

Alternatively the possible solutions are:

1) Clearing the console cache;

2) Uninstalling and reinstalling the game;

3) Check available game updates;

4) Check the console system update.
Thema:

1. Error code 800706F8 appears when my console tries to verify a system update. - Similar Threads - Error code 800706F8

2. Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s: My xbox series s suddenly started giving the above error code when I try to sign in. Everything I've looked up says its a network problem, but my internet is working perfectly, on the console and...
  3. Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code: Hello, I can’t sign into my Xbox profile after it first turns on, and this is an error code that popped up: (0xCFFFFC16). Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 6f6d7614-f361-47bf-bf8f-7b40c3c4b26e
  4. Error code 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80151909: Every time I go to log into my Xbox for the past week it’s not been able to.. I’ve tested my network connection and it fails every single time right when it gets to Xbox live connection but is...
  5. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  6. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  7. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  8. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  9. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  10. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...