Error code 2080

Discus and support Error code 2080 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error code 2080 what this never had this before? e61350d5-8b83-43cc-9a72-19202f07bbbc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by superdeano007, Nov 5, 2017.

  1. Error code 2080


    Error code 2080 what this never had this before?

    :)
     
    superdeano007, Nov 5, 2017
    #1
  2. MoltenDarkman, Nov 5, 2017
    #2
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
  4. Error code 2080

    I could find anything when searching up this error code. Could you please give us some more information on what your having an issue with.
     
    Castellus Zemi, Nov 5, 2017
    #4
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

    Error code 2080

    I could find anything when searching up this error code. Could you please give us some more information on what your having an issue with.
  6. MoltenDarkman Win User

    E-80 error

  7. Obsessive Power Win User

    Superb performance of Gears 5 on PC

    Hi,

    i7 8700

    16GB RAM

    RTX 2080 8GB

    Hoping to test this out tonight. As for 4K, the game has an internal dynamic scaler, on full 4K without scaling, the 2080 ti can struggle. It's unlikely you're doing full 4K on Radeon 570.
  8. Sven3102 Win User

    flight simulator 2020

    same issue on my Razer Blade 17. RTX 2080 MaxQ.
  9. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Xbox Series X Discussion

    I am think the the hardware is going to be around £650

    There is a lot of performance there and it 12 teraflops is nearly equal to a High on PC GPU
    An RTX 2080 has around 10.5 Teraflops and comes in alone at around £700,

    An RTX 2080 Ti has around 14 Teraflops and is £1000+

    which makes it hard to judge what the Series X will cost.
Thema:

Error code 2080

Loading...
  1. Error code 2080 - Similar Threads - Error code 2080

  2. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  3. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  4. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  5. Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console: So as it says above i joined to play test Reforj, it said i would need to reboot my console (xbox series x) after which i have done. However i keep getting the following error code cv:...
  6. Error code 0x80190193 pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x80190193 pc gamepass: I’ve had this error since trying to download a game on Friday. It won’t let me install anything or update anything. I’ve tried the Microsoft repair tool, checking my network, uninstalling and...
  7. XBox Series X external storage error code 0x80bd003b USB 3.2 1TB too slow?

    in XboX Insiders
    XBox Series X external storage error code 0x80bd003b USB 3.2 1TB too slow?: I just bought a Crucial X10 SSD 3.2 1TB. I formatted it to NTSF and then pulled it into my Xbox series X no prompt came up so I could choose to use it for media and where I went to change it to my...
  8. “Installation stopped” error code 0x87e0000f Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    “Installation stopped” error code 0x87e0000f Xbox series x: Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Happens when trying to download games from Store using GamePass Ultimate (Call of Duty stops installing). I tried it on a Series S and new Series X and...
  9. Error code/Código de error 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code/Código de error 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Series S, about a month ago, it is using the console as it normally would and it stopped marking a network signal, it does not recognize any WIFI network as...
  10. Error Code 0x80830003 For Cloud Save Data Not Syncing

    in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x80830003 For Cloud Save Data Not Syncing: So I’ve been having an issue with the cloud data services for almost all of my games. Every time I load a Bethesda game or Minecraft I am met with this error code. It says I can’t save any data...