error code 202

Discus and support error code 202 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got forza 5 but when I try to open it says error code Fh202 please help me 29d8ecc6-f4df-44f0-977a-bd82ce9a636d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shahzer Khan, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Shahzer Khan
    Shahzer Khan Guest

error code 202

I got forza 5 but when I try to open it says error code Fh202 please help me

:)

Shahzer Khan, Jan 28, 2023
  2. CryingHero Win User

Overwatch LC-202 error

3. Rostom L Win User

error code 202

You're most welcome, Shahzer. Thank you for your patience and time here in our community.
  4. Rostom L Win User

error code 202

Thanks for your response. The error code means that your "Graphics card has less than 2Gb of VRAM." You may refer to the link below.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

Depending on the graphics card, you may check the manual or the manufacturer of your graphics card on how to increase your VRAM.
  5. Rostom L Win User

error code 202

Hi Shahzer! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Is this the first time you want to try playing the game on that PC?
  6. Rostom L Win User

error code 202

By the way, you may refer to the link below on how to increase your VRAM.

https://windowsreport.com/increase-dedicated-vi...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

error code 202

1. error code 202 - Similar Threads - error code 202

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  4. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  5. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  6. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  7. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  8. How to fix Overwatch 2 error code LC-202

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix Overwatch 2 error code LC-202: I can’t stay connected to Overwatch 2’s Servers, the most common problem I found online is to check my NAT Type and it used to be Moderate, but now I changed it to Open and UPnP is enabled yet I...
  9. Error code E 202 how do I fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code E 202 how do I fix this: Hi, when I start up my Xbox one I get this error code E202 88007000 E00000000 the box that says off line update is not highlighted so I can't choose it, I have tried to download a file form Xbox...
  10. Error code 202

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 202: I have error code 202 I have factory reset system then it was able down load update then download games I came home use offline it worked for three days then boom green screen error code e202...