ERROR CODE:16384

Discus and support ERROR CODE:16384 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I SEARCH THIS CODE AND NOTHING COMES UP! What's the DEAL with this error code? I can't find anything on it. 839d3b7a-999b-4cb8-b2db-b9b17352008b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChewBakAtU, Jan 5, 2014.

1. ChewBakAtU
    ChewBakAtU Guest

I SEARCH THIS CODE AND NOTHING COMES UP! What's the DEAL with this error code? I can't find anything on it.

:)

ChewBakAtU, Jan 5, 2014
  2. maverick103d
    maverick103d Guest
    After downloading the newest update it won't load online profile

I'm getting the same issue. Error code:16384

maverick103d, Jan 5, 2014
  3. zdopeheathen
    zdopeheathen Guest
    CAN'T CONNECT TO MULTIPLAYER ANYTHING! ERROR 8448 MESSAGES

I can't connect either, getting a error code 16384

zdopeheathen, Jan 5, 2014
  4. ERROR CODE:16384

What are you trying to do when you get this code?

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 5, 2014
  5. maverick103d Win User

After downloading the newest update it won't load online profile

I'm getting the same issue. Error code:16384
  6. zdopeheathen Win User

CAN'T CONNECT TO MULTIPLAYER ANYTHING! ERROR 8448 MESSAGES

I can't connect either, getting a error code 16384
  7. bikerguy52 Win User

server

Hi it would seem after an update the problem starts again the error code I get is 16384

Not sure if this Xbox live or gamer server,
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

What are you trying to do when you get this code?
  9. PalaceRaider Win User

error 16384

This has happened to me a few times.

You need to quit back to the main menu then go back into Multiplayer and it should work again.
Thema:

1. ERROR CODE:16384 - Similar Threads - ERROR CODE 16384

2. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  3. Error Code 0x0000000000000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x0000000000000000: When testing multiplayer connection it says “can’t finish multiplayer tests” and tells me to back out and try again I’ve tried everything but with no success Anyone manage to fix the issue?...
  4. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  5. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  6. [curseforge] Minecraft Launch error 0x80004005 code: eroded badlands

in XBoX on Consoles
    [curseforge] Minecraft Launch error 0x80004005 code: eroded badlands: how i managed to fix the issue i went into the setting in curseforge to the minecraft section and changed the launcher type to microsoft store. after that it worked afterwards...
  7. I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...: I have over the last year been encountering this error. There are times that I can play like normal but then the error comes back randomly. It at times will last for a few days to weeks. It is...
  8. Error code 0x8924000D

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error code 0x8924000D: I'm on an Xbox Series X and have been experiencing problems when joining parties. It constantly disconnects me and issues the error code 0x8924000D I cannot see an answer for this particular...
  9. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  10. Error Code 0x8007426

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x8007426: Xbox won't update, tried everything i could find on the internet, I've repaired, reset, reinstalled, checked the sign in assistant. Uninstalled microsoft store. Nothing has solved this issue. When...