Error Code: 103 "Unable To Join" on certain Roblox games available on XBOX.

Discus and support Error Code: 103 "Unable To Join" on certain Roblox games available on XBOX. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I've been finding it fun to type in certain phrases or words while searching for games to play on the console version of ROBLOX. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HelloThere13, May 7, 2020.

1. HelloThere13
    HelloThere13 Guest

So recently I've been finding it fun to type in certain phrases or words while searching for games to play on the console version of ROBLOX. The problem is that recently I'm unable to join a game that was listed when I searched it up. It would load the
    game up for a split second, but then pop up to the join screen and state "Unable to Join, Error Code 103", or something like that. Now what's really confusing is that I'm able to join the games on the "Games" page. I've only run into this problem when I've
    tried to join a game I searched up. This is a problem, because I've recently found a really fun to play game through the search feature and it doesn't show up on the front page, but due to the "Error 103" problem, I can't play it. I've tried uninstalling the
    game and turning the console off and on. I've read other posts on this, and one stated that their account wasn't 13+, so they weren't able to play certain games due to their permissions. My account is 13+, so I shouldn't be having the same problem as them.
    This might just be a ROBLOX problem and have nothing to do with the console, but any suggestions/fixes?

:)

HelloThere13, May 7, 2020
  2. DestinyLapierre Win User

Unable to play Roblox on Xbox one

We're installed Roblox on Xbox one from the games. It installed properly but when trying to play we get the following errors:

- To do this, change a setting

You are unable to see content other people make because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com

- We then hit "Close" and get the following error:

- Unable to Join

The ROBLOX game you are trying to join is currently not available. Error Code: 103

- We don't know how to fix the error and to make the game work. Thank you in advance for your help.
  3. OVERTlME Win User

Could be a update issue or maybe connection. Might have to restart
  4. KezelBan Win User

I already done bought bloxburg MANY y

ears ago
  5. RAppel1 Win User

Thank you for your reply.

I think me and the topic starter already did this. Read back please.

Please explain why all the games with code 103 (on xbox) can be played on Android tablet??

Both have adult accounts.

Thanks!
  6. OneBrendyBoi Win User

Greeting,

To fix your issue, you can try also uninstalling all of the add-on along with the game if you have them. You can try also to create another account that is over 18 just to be safe. Or you can also attempt to go through your privacy setting on your Xbox to
    make it so you can see content that others made. After that, resart your Xbox. These have been tested and worked. If you have encountered any other issue, just try looking it up.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Error Code: 103 "Unable To Join" on certain Roblox games available on XBOX. - Similar Threads - Error Code 103

2. Error code 103 on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 103 on Xbox one: I am getting a 103 error code on Roblox Brookhaven on Xbox one s I can play it just fine on my phone on the same account 224fd06a-95a4-47f3-a020-d7de7fe5ed9f
  3. Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.: Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103. 63b39f52-2827-4346-92bc-01cb7ee16b43
  4. I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...: I’ve tried everything I possibly can, all YouTube tutorials don’t even work, I own an Xbox x. feee005d-fabd-475d-9973-d37d78fea744
  5. error code 103 roblox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 103 roblox.: How do I fix the 103 error code in roblox the game says eligible for all ages i’m on xbox series x and i really want to play this game it’s called rainbow friends and i’m not sure how to fix the...
  6. I have a xbox one S and roblox games brings up a error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox one S and roblox games brings up a error code 103: ErrorCode 103 for roblox games It says unable to join the experience 344bc6e5-f51c-4ac9-8d3b-96f95bcb545b
  7. Roblox Error Code 103 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 103 on Xbox One: Getting error code 103 when trying to play certain Roblox games on Xbox One. Have an adult account, UPnP is active, and have tried multiple times to reboot but the error still remains...
  8. Roblox error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 103: Whenever i want to play certain roblox games i am always met with the error code 103. I've searched high and low for answers and attempted almost all of them, but to no avail. I've restarted my...
  9. roblox error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox error code 103: I have reinstalled my game, restarted my x box, and am still unable to play games with my friends. can anyone help? eeac4c72-54f0-4695-8274-491ecc0a8565
  10. Roblox Error Code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 103: Hi, i have been having this problem on roblox xbox, i tried to play this game and it said "Unable to play Error Code 103", ive had this problem since i have played roblox but its weird because you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox error code 103 xbox