Error code 100 when I join someone un-added through the Xbox one app on iPhone

Discus and support Error code 100 when I join someone un-added through the Xbox one app on iPhone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Every time on the Xbox one app I try joining party from a looking for group or usually someone that’s not my friend it gives me an error code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rush Salsa, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Rush Salsa
    Rush Salsa Guest

Error code 100 when I join someone un-added through the Xbox one app on iPhone [​IMG]

Every time on the Xbox one app I try joining party from a looking for group or usually someone that’s not my friend it gives me an error code 100.Anyone else have the solution I have tried so many possible solutions. Ive tried texting an agent,UnPn (changed
    it to open) ,everything I think it’s just a glitch in the xbox one app period and I think they should know Joan to fix it of they’d ready have a error code set for it so anyone’s have possibles solutions please thanks. -Justin

:)

Rush Salsa, Jul 5, 2018
  2. How do you fix error code 0x89234013?

I've already watched that video and it shows how to fix it on an Xbox one console. I'm getting this error on a computer through the Xbox app while trying to join a friend's party or they join mine. I can talk and it shows I am talking while I'm in a party by myself, but if anyone else is in the party I get the error code.

ItsHunter1228, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Smart glass app

I can't connect to my Xbox one through the smart glass app I have an iPhone 7 plus and it gives me the error code (0x8000001E) please help

ChimneyChangas, Jul 5, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

to be sure it isn't an privacy issue be sure to check
    http://account.xbox.com/settings
    to make sure no privacy or online safety settings could prevent this. If your account is a child account then this will need to be done by the parental account.

Also something worth to try is to see if the Xbox App beta is available for you to download to see if that does work.

If nothing works then I suggest contacting Xbox Support via Phone or Chat to see if they have any additional things to try and check.

Let us know the results

WPAK, Jul 5, 2018
  5. JarodBarlow
    JarodBarlow Guest
    What i did is that i added the party leader than it worked. They also have cross platform play off. I am on mobile and they are on console. Hope i helped Error code 100 when I join someone un-added through the Xbox one app on iPhone :)

JarodBarlow, Nov 3, 2018
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

to be sure it isn't an privacy issue be sure to check
    http://account.xbox.com/settings
    to make sure no privacy or online safety settings could prevent this. If your account is a child account then this will need to be done by the parental account.

Also something worth to try is to see if the Xbox App beta is available for you to download to see if that does work.

If nothing works then I suggest contacting Xbox Support via Phone or Chat to see if they have any additional things to try and check.

Let us know the results
  7. JarodBarlow Win User

What i did is that i added the party leader than it worked. They also have cross platform play off. I am on mobile and they are on console. Hope i helped :)
  8. MatsN67 Win User

Can only download one game from xbox in win11

This is the error code i get in xbox app when i dowloading through my iphone. 0x87e00017
  9. hunterlee0000 Win User

Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not thiers

Literally just posted about this too. Its only when you're using it through looking for group. Ive changed all settings per the instructions in the reply with no success. It sucks because I only play PUBG makes looking for a squad much more difficult.

It sounds like MS has no idea how to fix it based on what I'm seeing, and the lack of troubleshooting they have for the problem.
    Interesting. Might be an app error, so I think we should pass it along to the devs. On the App, down at the bottom on the fly out menu should have a smiley face icon for "Feedback" . Please report those issues through there. You can also report on your
    Console if you're Xbox Insiders, or just have the Xbox Insiders app installed, using the Report a problem via the dashboard or the Feedback Hub on Windows 10. It also wouldn't hurt to submit those problems/ideas/fixes to feedback.xbox.com

Yet still not fix
  10. pa1blo Win User

Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not thiers

Thema:

1. Error code 100 when I join someone un-added through the Xbox one app on iPhone - Similar Threads - Error code 100

2. Error Code 100 and 102.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 100 and 102.: Me and my friend have been trying to play minecraft together and we haven’t been able to join each other. We have tried everything like restarting our internet and logging out of our accounts and...
  3. Xbox app game install stuck at 100% - Error code 0x80070032

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app game install stuck at 100% - Error code 0x80070032: I decided to try download the new Texas Chainsaw Masacare game from gamepass. The game got fully downloaded but then popped up saying there is an error. [img] Once i saw that i tried the few...
  4. Forza Horizon download Error Code: 0x80070005 when it gets to 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon download Error Code: 0x80070005 when it gets to 100%: I have been stuck with an Forza Horizon 5 launcher update error that prevents the game from finishing downloading. Something unexpected happened reporting this problem to Xbox will help us...
  5. Downloads games to 100% then gives me this error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads games to 100% then gives me this error code: 0x80070005: The game specifically is Forza Horizon 5. I decided to reinstall windows but keep all my files, the store and xbox app doesn't recognise any previous game installs, trying to redownload but just...
  6. Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...: I have tried various different methods online and as a result couldn't get it to work so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (keeping in mind its 112 gigs!) and I've got the same error code....
  7. error code 0x8007139f after 100% download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x8007139f after 100% download: I facing this error code 0x8007139f 100% download while installing the games. How to settle this probelm? 08d143bd-46c3-46fe-b783-612be670d798
  8. Error Code 0x80070005 after Skyrim is installed to 100%. i have already installed it twice...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80070005 after Skyrim is installed to 100%. i have already installed it twice...: this is on PC, with Game Pass Ultimate. i have already installed it twice and uninstalled and reinstalled the microsoft store and xbox app. i have also tried to install other games with the same...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 gets to 100% then gives me error code 0x8007001F after downloading all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 gets to 100% then gives me error code 0x8007001F after downloading all...: Ive tried installing this game countless amount of times but everytime it gets to 100% and instantly gives me the error code. When I try restarting it it gives me the same error code 0x8007001F....
  10. Games download to 100% then get an error code 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games download to 100% then get an error code 0x80070005: Im having issues with download any game on my gamepass app on PC. Everytime i download a game it will get to 100% then show an error code and i can seem to figure out how to fix it...