Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not ...

Discus and support Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not ... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Every time on the Xbox one app I try joining party from a looking for group mostly someone that not friend it says”Something went wrong.Try again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Rush Salsa, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Rush Salsa
    Rush Salsa Guest

Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not ...

Every time on the Xbox one app I try joining party from a looking for group mostly someone that not friend it says”Something went wrong.Try again later(error code: 100)I’ve tried using the text to agent feature,changing nat & unpn type to open and still
    nothing works!I need help its been happenings for a couple of weeks now and now I don’t know what hat to do.Ive tiredness all my options. I personally think it’s a bug I no the app on xbox’s part.But I don’t understand how they would put An error code in
    the Something went wrong message and not I understand what’s wrong with it. Please help!

:)

Rush Salsa, Jul 6, 2018
  2. How do you fix error code 0x89234013?

I've already watched that video and it shows how to fix it on an Xbox one console. I'm getting this error on a computer through the Xbox app while trying to join a friend's party or they join mine. I can talk and it shows I am talking while I'm in a party by myself, but if anyone else is in the party I get the error code.

ItsHunter1228, Jul 6, 2018
  3. XxStaTicaLxX
    XxStaTicaLxX Guest
    What is Error code 0x80070bfa

I’m trying to rent a movie on the movie and tv app on Xbox one, it is giving me a error code of 0x80070bfa. Nothing pop ups when I search that error code on the Xbox error code website. I’m on the fence if I should reinstall the app or what, kind of annoying
    that the xbox error code website has no information on their own error codes.

XxStaTicaLxX, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not ...

I'd recommend following the steps on this page: Xbox One online safety and privacy settings to get to your Online Saftey and Privacy settings. Go through each option and check to see that it's turned
    on for what you'd like to accomplish. I feel like there might be a safety setting turned on that might be preventing you from being able to join non-friend requests.

PalmettoBling, Jul 8, 2018
  5. Rush Salsa
    Rush Salsa Guest
    I tried the method you showed me ,still yet to fix my problem. @PalmettoBling

Rush Salsa, Jul 10, 2018
  6. Everytime i try to join a party it always say that and i wonder why ?

PSGx_Queen�� ��☕️Ryah������, Jul 14, 2018
  7. Rush Salsa
    Rush Salsa Guest
    yea exactly and nobody from xbox really knows whats going on!

Rush Salsa, Jul 22, 2018
  8. Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not ...

Literally just posted about this too. Its only when you're using it through looking for group. Ive changed all settings per the instructions in the reply with no success. It sucks because I only play PUBG makes looking for a squad much more difficult.

It sounds like MS has no idea how to fix it based on what I'm seeing, and the lack of troubleshooting they have for the problem.

ticklemyelbow, Aug 20, 2018
  9. Interesting. Might be an app error, so I think we should pass it along to the devs. On the App, down at the bottom on the fly out menu should have a smiley face icon for "Feedback" . Please report those issues through there. You can also report on your
    Console if you're Xbox Insiders, or just have the Xbox Insiders app installed, using the Report a problem via the dashboard or the Feedback Hub on Windows 10. It also wouldn't hurt to submit those problems/ideas/fixes to feedback.xbox.com

PalmettoBling, Aug 21, 2018
  10. Interesting. Might be an app error, so I think we should pass it along to the devs. On the App, down at the bottom on the fly out menu should have a smiley face icon for "Feedback" . Please report those issues through there. You can also report on your
    Console if you're Xbox Insiders, or just have the Xbox Insiders app installed, using the Report a problem via the dashboard or the Feedback Hub on Windows 10. It also wouldn't hurt to submit those problems/ideas/fixes to feedback.xbox.com

Yet still not fix

hunterlee0000, Aug 31, 2018
  11. kingcarter
    kingcarter Guest
    Delete the app to a master reset then download it and try it again thats usually what i do

kingcarter, Sep 15, 2018
  12. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
  13. hunterlee0000 Win User

Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not thiers

Literally just posted about this too. Its only when you're using it through looking for group. Ive changed all settings per the instructions in the reply with no success. It sucks because I only play PUBG makes looking for a squad much more difficult.

It sounds like MS has no idea how to fix it based on what I'm seeing, and the lack of troubleshooting they have for the problem.
    Interesting. Might be an app error, so I think we should pass it along to the devs. On the App, down at the bottom on the fly out menu should have a smiley face icon for "Feedback" . Please report those issues through there. You can also report on your

Yet still not fix
  14. pa1blo Win User

Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not thiers

15. Rush Salsa Win User

I tried the method you showed me ,still yet to fix my problem. @PalmettoBling
  16. kingcarter Win User

Delete the app to a master reset then download it and try it again thats usually what i do
  17. PalmettoBling Win User

Interesting. Might be an app error, so I think we should pass it along to the devs. On the App, down at the bottom on the fly out menu should have a smiley face icon for "Feedback" . Please report those issues through there. You can also report on your
Thema:

1. Error Code 100 on the iPhone Xbox app when I join someone that’s not my friend and I’m not ... - Similar Threads - Error Code 100

2. Error Code 100 and 102.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 100 and 102.: Me and my friend have been trying to play minecraft together and we haven’t been able to join each other. We have tried everything like restarting our internet and logging out of our accounts and...
  3. Xbox app game install stuck at 100% - Error code 0x80070032

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app game install stuck at 100% - Error code 0x80070032: I decided to try download the new Texas Chainsaw Masacare game from gamepass. The game got fully downloaded but then popped up saying there is an error. [img] Once i saw that i tried the few...
  4. Forza Horizon download Error Code: 0x80070005 when it gets to 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon download Error Code: 0x80070005 when it gets to 100%: I have been stuck with an Forza Horizon 5 launcher update error that prevents the game from finishing downloading. Something unexpected happened reporting this problem to Xbox will help us...
  5. Downloads games to 100% then gives me this error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads games to 100% then gives me this error code: 0x80070005: The game specifically is Forza Horizon 5. I decided to reinstall windows but keep all my files, the store and xbox app doesn't recognise any previous game installs, trying to redownload but just...
  6. Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...: I have tried various different methods online and as a result couldn't get it to work so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (keeping in mind its 112 gigs!) and I've got the same error code....
  7. error code 0x8007139f after 100% download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x8007139f after 100% download: I facing this error code 0x8007139f 100% download while installing the games. How to settle this probelm? 08d143bd-46c3-46fe-b783-612be670d798
  8. Error Code 0x80070005 after Skyrim is installed to 100%. i have already installed it twice...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80070005 after Skyrim is installed to 100%. i have already installed it twice...: this is on PC, with Game Pass Ultimate. i have already installed it twice and uninstalled and reinstalled the microsoft store and xbox app. i have also tried to install other games with the same...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 gets to 100% then gives me error code 0x8007001F after downloading all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 gets to 100% then gives me error code 0x8007001F after downloading all...: Ive tried installing this game countless amount of times but everytime it gets to 100% and instantly gives me the error code. When I try restarting it it gives me the same error code 0x8007001F....
  10. Games download to 100% then get an error code 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games download to 100% then get an error code 0x80070005: Im having issues with download any game on my gamepass app on PC. Everytime i download a game it will get to 100% then show an error code and i can seem to figure out how to fix it...