Error code 0xc101a3ff

Discus and support Error code 0xc101a3ff in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so theres been way to many issues with Xbox live service this past week. Now I can't even watch movies I pay for on my xbox 1. I get a error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CombatWolf, May 26, 2018.

1. CombatWolf
    CombatWolf Guest

Error code 0xc101a3ff

Ok so theres been way to many issues with Xbox live service this past week. Now I can't even watch movies I pay for on my xbox 1. I get a error code 0xc101a3ff. When that comes up in my movie app. The screen turns black. The only way to get around that.
    I'm forced to quit the app. I looked online the last 2 days with no information about how to fix it. This issue has been dated back as far as 2016. I type it in to the xbox website. Nothing comes up. I also like to point out due to the issues going on. Its
    beyond annoying. I have an insane work schedule. The very little free time I get I like to unwind. But now I'm forced to waste what little free time I have to find out why is this serious system error not being fixed? Been a member for 14 plus years. The service
    has been so bad the last 2 years to the point that I will buy a PS4. I deleted the app. Deleted the tv show from the store. Redownloaded it. Hard reset on the xbox. Unplug the router. Unplug the power supply over 5 times. Nothing works. It keeps saying new
    episode. Once I click on it. The stupid error code pops up. Then the screen is to black.

:)

CombatWolf, May 26, 2018
  2. Xbox Live Video

I get error code 0xc101a3ff, there is a thread about this already in the error code section of the forums. I hope they get this fixed soon. I paid for the season...

GDM Hard Boiled, May 26, 2018
  3. cant play a video

Same issue with season 3 Ep 6 of Rick and Morty. I bought the season pass. 0xc101a3ff is the code I get. Come on support, give us an answer.

GDM Hard Boiled, May 26, 2018
  4. CombatWolf
    CombatWolf Guest

Error code 0xc101a3ff

Actually doesn't matter anymore. Due to the never ending tech issues that Microsoft cant fix. The bad games, and poor service. After 14 years the service became really bad. I'll switch over to P.Cs from now on.

CombatWolf, May 26, 2018
  5. GDM Hard Boiled Win User

Xbox Live Video

I get error code 0xc101a3ff, there is a thread about this already in the error code section of the forums. I hope they get this fixed soon. I paid for the season...
  6. CombatWolf Win User

Error code 0xc101a3ff

Actually doesn't matter anymore. Due to the never ending tech issues that Microsoft cant fix. The bad games, and poor service. After 14 years the service became really bad. I'll switch over to P.Cs from now on.
  7. David Wells4 Win User

Fix for error code 0xc101a3ff

I put my wrong email on accident. But I’ve rented like 6 movies the last two weeks and everything was fine. I’m trying to watch Gamer and got about 25 minutes in and got the code u got. Can’t get support either. Nice customer service. I’m 4th In line and it’s been 2 hours. I want a refund on all the movies I rented, because none are accessible and they’re good for a while still.
  8. Shaun Norris Win User

I’ve deleted it come back into store and there’s no watch option. Only rent again I’ve already paid for once..
  9. Zach Taylor2 Win User

If you read the chat box above rent while hovering over it, it clearly says "When you select Rent, you'll have 14 days to start the movie and 2 days to finish it." [OT removed]
Thema:

Error code 0xc101a3ff

1. Error code 0xc101a3ff - Similar Threads - Error code 0xc101a3ff

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  4. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  5. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  6. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  7. Fix for error code 0xc101a3ff

in XBoX on Windows
    Fix for error code 0xc101a3ff: I rented John Wick 3 and I watched a third of the film with no trouble but then tried to launch it a couple days after and everyday after but it comes up with this error code: 0xc101a3ff. It was...
  8. Error code 0xc101a3ff for a laugh I'm asking you how to resolve this....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0xc101a3ff for a laugh I'm asking you how to resolve this....: I know this is a complete and utter waste of time... I have bought a movie on Xbox and it wont play. I'm getting the Error code 0xc101a3ff. Anyone got a fix? ***I HAVE GOT THE FIX*** OK as I...
  9. Need help with error code "0xc101a3ff"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with error code "0xc101a3ff": Hi. I keep getting this message when press play in groove music app. Looked up to see if there were fixes/suggestions and finding big fat zero (except that support was really great at runaround...
  10. I got error code 0xc101a3ff while downloading from the store and cant find it in error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got error code 0xc101a3ff while downloading from the store and cant find it in error codes: While downloading a TV show, I got the captioned error message. cab9bbae-e344-4c40-b6ce-e0c92e03750f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc101a3ff