Error code 0x87e10004 when trying to play a disc game remotely

Discus and support Error code 0x87e10004 when trying to play a disc game remotely in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For some reason, when I try to load a disc game such as Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, I get the error code mentioned above. The Xbox support page for remote play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SomeBuy, Jan 22, 2022.

1. /u/SomeBuy
    /u/SomeBuy Guest

For some reason, when I try to load a disc game such as Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, I get the error code mentioned above. The Xbox support page for remote play describes this error as a backwards compatibility issue, but this game was released in 2020, and I got it in March of 2021. Could someone explain to me why this is happening? I own an Xbox One S.

submitted by /u/SomeBuy
    [link] [comments]

/u/SomeBuy, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Bully: Scholarship Edition Remote Play

Hello Will York,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you are getting error code 0x87e10004, when trying to play Bully: Scholarship Edition on my Xbox remote. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

We would like you to check on this same thread. Xbox error code: 0x87e10004 - Microsoft Community -

" Fairly certain that this is for the protection of copyrighted material same as the warning you get when you watch a sports event that states you can not rebroadcast the event in any form. I will include a link to the user agreement below you should be able to find your answer under use of services ": Copyrights | Microsoft Legal

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code

Is that a disc game or digital edition? What error code do you get when you try to play this game?
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox error code: 0x87e10004

Hello JayJay,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve
    tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you. We will be happy to help you there!

Thanks again
  5. JayJay1989BE Win User

Is it something that will be fixed? It has something to do with copyrights etc.

It's for the same reason i left the Alpha ring. On the stable releases it works (for now).

Its been skipped on every reddit thread by MS.

I use my xbox one daily to stream my switch to my pc. It was always working great until an update in march-april. It should be possible to read the CEC of the devices on the HDMI in and make a whitelist. At least for other consoles.
  6. JosephPerreault Win User

I get the same but I just want to stream my switch games, plz notify me asap if that is bad?
Thema:

1. Error code 0x87e10004 when trying to play a disc game remotely - Similar Threads - Error code 0x87e10004

2. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  3. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  4. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  5. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  6. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  7. how do I fix error code 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix error code 0x8007041d: I am getting this code every time I use the Xbox App on my PC and its trying to update the app I think?? Can't use the app coz of this. Please help!! 449d8cf8-9ed1-4b4c-a404-64f03590ccf1
  8. Error code 0x87e10004 remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x87e10004 remote play: I keep getting that error every time I try to stream Sonic Unleashed from my Xbox one to my phone. I just want Sonic Unleashed portable submitted by /u/SupaSaiyajin4 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox error code: 0x87e10004

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error code: 0x87e10004: Hello Team, I have come across this obnoxious error code for some time, and have configured my settings appropriately to play my specific game which is Black Ops - Call Of Duty. Now, this game...
  10. Xbox error code: 0x87e10004

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error code: 0x87e10004: [img] I am trying to game stream using oneguide and i keep getting this error code. Is there anyway possible to fix the problem? 696a91e4-022a-46ea-82e2-388f38b8db59