Error Code 0X80830003 - "We can't save more data for this game or app"

Discus and support Error Code 0X80830003 - "We can't save more data for this game or app" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been getting the above error message a lot while playing Fallout 4 in recent weeks and it has made it increasingly difficult to save my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SonicHedgehog88, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Error Code 0X80830003 - "We can't save more data for this game or app"

I have been getting the above error message a lot while playing Fallout 4 in recent weeks and it has made it increasingly difficult to save my progress. During that time, I deleted almost all of my save data and currently only have three saves totaling about
    100mb (which is less than my brothers profile which is NOT having this issue) and far less than the 1gb I was averaging before this error started to come up. After reaching a certain point in the game today, the console has refused to save any of my progress
    and I was wondering if there was a way of fixing this issue short of deleting all of my playthroughs (as I am at 25d worth of time on my current one and am close to finishing it finally). I have done all I can think of to get the game to save at this point,
    but to no avail. I have plenty of extra space on my console so I cannot understand way it cannot save my data if I still have 70gb worth of free space remaining.

Any suggestions?

:)

SonicHedgehog88, Mar 28, 2017
  2. X-box one error code

Sons x-box one showing error code

we are not able to save more data for this game or app

your x-box is out of space for saved data .

to make room select a game or app in your games and apps collecton press menu button on your controller and choose manage .

( 0x80830003)

VictoriaHill#1, Mar 28, 2017
  3. Funk Pirate
    Funk Pirate Guest
    Memory error code.

Hi I keep receiving a message

"We are not able to save more data for this game or app.

Your Xbox is out of space for save data. To make room, select a game or app in your game and apps collection, press the menu button on your controller, and choose manage. (0x80830003)"

I have plenty of room left on my consoles hard drive (about 12%) as well as about 300 gig on my external hard drive. I have tried playing offline and also with my external hard drive unplugged but this message keeps popping up every few seconds making playing
    any game very frustrating.

The thing is that some games will still save even though this message pops up and it does not always pop up when auto saving, but will generally just lookup while playing (constantly).

I've tried the error code checker and have found no help. This error is really starting to annoy me! Help please!

Funk Pirate, Mar 28, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there SonicAce88.

Generally this issue pops up when you start reaching your cloud storage maximum. Cloud storage availability directly correlates with the amount of games you own on your Xbox One. Generally clearing past saves or the purchase of a new game should clear this
    up. Have you also tried saving the game while disconnected from Xbox Live?

Mister Maka, Mar 29, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there SonicAce88.

Generally this issue pops up when you start reaching your cloud storage maximum. Cloud storage availability directly correlates with the amount of games you own on your Xbox One. Generally clearing past saves or the purchase of a new game should clear this
    up. Have you also tried saving the game while disconnected from Xbox Live?
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

"We are not able to save more data for this game or app." (0x80830003)

Sounds like a plan. Keep me posted! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  7. Lime Lyfe Win User

Hey thanks for the reply.

How would I go about accessing installed content/save games, when the game isn't Installed? For instance my FO4 is no longer installed but I have DLC's and maybe Mods on some files, which I can't access without the game being on the system?

Hey Lime! You'll want to open up your Settings menu and navigate to your
    Storage option. From there, open up the Manage leftover add-ons menu. you should be able to delete anything leftover from your uninstall there. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
    Allows for a blanket removal of stuff, I guess I will install FO4 again and try to be a little more surgical with it. I'll let you know what I can get working.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there Lime!

That error tends to pop up when people have numerous mods installed in games like Fallout 4 and Skyrim. The best thing to do is disable them and uninstall them all and see if that helps resolve the issue. If so, you'll want to re-add them one at a time until
    you can figure out which one is causing the issue.

If you have further issues with mods, you'll want to check with the Fallout 4 or Skyrim communities on their respective sites.

Let us know how it goes. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey thanks for the reply.

How would I go about accessing installed content/save games, when the game isn't Installed? For instance my FO4 is no longer installed but I have DLC's and maybe Mods on some files, which I can't access without the game being on the system?
    Hey Lime! You'll want to open up your Settings menu and navigate to your
    Storage option. From there, open up the Manage leftover add-ons menu. you should be able to delete anything leftover from your uninstall there. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Error Code 0X80830003 - "We can't save more data for this game or app" - Similar Threads - Error Code 0X80830003

2. Error code 0x80830003??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80830003??: I’m trying to play any game on our Xbox series x and every time I try this error code appears. We have 5 profile on the Xbox and no one else is having this issue. There’s plenty of storage on the...
  3. Xbox series x error code 0x80830003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x error code 0x80830003: Hey, So I've recently been getting this persistent and extremely frustrating error code 0x80830003 when trying to play skyrim I haven't played it for a little while but it worked fine just last...
  4. Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x80830003 on series X. AGAIN.: [img] This is the second time I’ve had this issue. I have over 300GB of free space, I have cleared the local saves already like was suggested before and that has worked for about two months, since...
  5. error code 0x80830003. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80830003. How do I fix this?: I keep trying to play Ark Survival Ascended and keep getting the error code every time I leave. I lost an hour worth of progress because of this and haven’t been able to play for the past day. I...
  6. Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything: Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: I continuously get error 0x80830003 when playing on the cloud. I have reset my console (keeping saves and games), reset my console a second time (deleting everything...
  7. How do I get rid of the error code 0x80830003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of the error code 0x80830003: I’ve turned the console off and on and it didn’t solve it I’ve also done the reset console reset and keep my games and apps and that also didn’t work I’ve cleared local saved data that also...
  8. Fallout 4 Xbox One error code: 0x80830003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Xbox One error code: 0x80830003: Hello, every time I attempt to load fallout 4 I am met with error code: 0x80830003 and I am told I do not have enough room to create new saves. I have a 1 TB Xbox series x with 67% of my storage...
  9. keep getting error code 0x80830003

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting error code 0x80830003: when i try to sync game data it’s stops at 6-7% and says “we can’t save anymore data for this game or app” i’ve had this problem before but can’t remember how i fixed it last time but i’ve already...
  10. I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but...: I get this error every time it tries to sync my games and apps when I load them up. Every game does it. I have over 100 gb free. To fix it, I’ve tried power cycling my console multiple times, I’ve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x we are unable to save more data

2. xbox saying cant save more game data

3. cant save any more data series x

4. xbox one we are not able to save more data for this game