Error code 0x80073d0d Cant install games on D Drive for game pass for PC

Discus and support Error code 0x80073d0d Cant install games on D Drive for game pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am unable to install any games from the game pass app for PC on my D drive. If i change the install location to the C drive it installs no problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shaun Campbell, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Shaun Campbell
    Shaun Campbell New Member

I am unable to install any games from the game pass app for PC on my D drive.
    If i change the install location to the C drive it installs no problem but this is where windows is installed and i dont have much space on this drive so i need to install games on the D drive.
    I have searched this error code and tried all the suggested fixes but none have worked so far.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
    Shaun Campbell, Jun 28, 2021
  2. ټ M4tSt0rm Qcټ Win User

xbox game pass full lag and error

I uninstall and reinstall 3-4 times the xbox game pass and its does not work more it installs itself on the isque C I am able to install and play games on the C but as soon as I install the games on the D its function not the games installs but do not want this launch jai the error code 0x80073d0d a month ago I had no problem on the xbox game application pass he sees my disk D when I select it it changes alone to C when I reinstall xbox I am able to change on the D but immediately I close it once it changes alone on the and could not go on the D
  3. theguy667 Win User

XBOX App on PC not installing games.

i have done numerous steps to try and correct the xbox app not installing games on pc, i keep getting error code 0x80073d0d, any soloutions to this problem
  4. Eli MT Win User

Can't install gamepass Cities Skylines: Windows 10 Edition

Hi,

Sorry for not responding earlier. I wrote a response but didn't post it until I had done some more research based on what you said, got distracted, and forgot.

Now it is showing a new error message, and just says that there was a problem installing (not that it is done and can't launch).

I have other games installed on both a local D drive and the external drive. I don't use the C drive for games because it has very little space.

The error code is "0x80073d0d" - I looked on the list of error codes shown on the support website ( https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/error-code-search-guide ) and searched it up but couldn't find it.

I did try to install the game on the Xbox app - I don't know if there is another place like Steam I could install it from since I have it on Gamepass but I couldn't find anything online.

I have tried installing the game on my local D drive as well as the Seagate drive, but not the C drive because there was too little space.

I have the basic PC subscription to Gamepass.

Thanks,

Eli
  5. FizzyOnPc Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim

Hi! Yes I have bought the game through the game pass for PC. The error codes I receive are as followed;

1. 0x80073d0d

2. 0x803fb107

3. 0x80070005

It also doesn't want to install the "Digital Ownership" since it need Admin privileges. Which my PC and current user do. I can't find a way to solve that issue as well.

- Fizzy
  6. ruairisarma Win User

My pc is windows 11 and when i try to download ark it stops at 94.3MB, I have 180gb free on a SD card that im trying to download it on to

I formatted my D drive to NTFS succesfully! However, I have now encountered a new issue while trying to download ark. I am getting error code 0x80073D0D. Please help

Thanks.
Thema:

1. Error code 0x80073d0d Cant install games on D Drive for game pass for PC - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80073d0d

2. Error code: 0x80073d0d when trying to download fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d when trying to download fallout 4: I have been experiencing a strange glitch when attempting to install fallout 4 to my windows 10 computer it gets to 100% before glitching and saying an unknown error occurred this is only...
  3. Error code: 0x80073d0d when dowloading fallout 4 for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d when dowloading fallout 4 for pc: I have an error when trying to install fallout 4 for pc it never works it reaches 100% completion then it says error and gives me error 0x80073d0d weirdly enough this only happens with fallout 4 I...
  4. Error code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073d0d: Whenever I try to download a game through Xbox Gamepass for PC it downloads, but when it reaches 100% it says "Error 100%". When I click "see error details" it shows this a box saying "Something...
  5. I get the code error: 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get the code error: 0x80073d0d: I tried install Scorn, undertale and vampire survivors and I get the code error 0x80073d0d. I have the xbox game pass ultimate for PC. System: Windows 10 Pro Ryzen 5800x RAm: 32 Gb [img]...
  6. Receiving Error Code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving Error Code 0x80073d0d: I can't seem to find another support request with this error code, so I thought I'd ask it myself. So what could be the issue? This only occurs when I attempt to install it on my non-windows drive...
  7. Help fixing error code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help fixing error code 0x80073d0d: Hello I would like some help fixing the error 0x80073d0d I have been trying to install persona 5 royal on this pc for 2 days now and i still cannot install it I'm trying to reinstall it on a new...
  8. I keep getting the 0x80073d0d error code on the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the 0x80073d0d error code on the Xbox app.: So I recently got Gamepass Ultimate and was wanting to play a few different games, and I decided to get the Xbox app to install them through because the Microsoft store won't install games on the...
  9. Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...: I have tried various different methods online and as a result couldn't get it to work so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (keeping in mind its 112 gigs!) and I've got the same error code....
  10. error code 0x80073d0d , any suggestion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80073d0d , any suggestion?: i was trying to download Outriders ,but it stopped at 47% saying error code 0x80073d0d i cancel it and try downloading it again and it still stuck at 47% then i restart pc ,continue and it did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windowsapps 80073d0d