error code 0x80073d0d , any suggestion?

Discus and support error code 0x80073d0d , any suggestion? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was trying to download Outriders ,but it stopped at 47% saying error code 0x80073d0d i cancel it and try downloading it again and it still stuck at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExytZ4796, Aug 15, 2022.

1. ExytZ4796
    ExytZ4796 Guest

i was trying to download Outriders ,but it stopped at 47% saying error code 0x80073d0d

i cancel it and try downloading it again and it still stuck at 47% then i restart pc ,continue and it did nothing

i tried to install smaller size game , like minecraft and doom , it reaches 100% but it did not installed and the error code shows up

:)

ExytZ4796, Aug 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, ExytZ4796 please try the next:

Adita Roy response:

"sign out from Microsoft Store and perform the below steps and then sign in back after restarting the PC. Try to install in C drive and check.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Fix the permissions of the Packages folder

1. Open File Explorer and navigate to this location: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local

2. Now in the Local folder, locate the Packages folder.

3. Right click on Packages and select Properties.

4. Click the Security Tab, then click Advanced button and ensure that all the users

Step 4: Check DNS Settings

· Click on Search, type CMD, Run Command Prompt as Administrator.

· In the Command Prompt window, type ipconfig /flushdns

· Press Enter.

I would also suggest you to change the DNS and check if webpages load.

1. Press Windows logo key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type ncpa.cpl and click on OK.

3. Now, right click on the connection that you are using and click on Properties.

4. Double click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).

5. Click on Use the following DNS server addresses, and enter 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

Step 5: Remove Proxy server.

1. Press Windows + R key to open Run command

2. Type inetcpl.cpl and click OK

3. Now select Connection Tab.

4. Click on LAN Settings and uncheck the box beside “Use a proxy server for your LAN”"

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Let me know how it goes
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Let me know when possible how it went.

Besides installing a different game, did you tried something else?
  4. ExytZ4796 Win User

i did ,reinstall gaming service , and reinstall the microsoft store , error code still the same , also i just finish try downloading AoE 2 HD about 15 GB it said Error 100% error detail still the same error code
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Exytzz4796

In order to understand your problem a bit more, please answer the following questions:

If you try with a not too small but not too big game, the same error appears? (In case only outriders is only the affected game)
    Are you on Windows 10 or 11?
    And, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  6. ExytZ4796 Win User

im on windows 10 now , and okay im gonna try with medium size game
Thema:

1. error code 0x80073d0d , any suggestion? - Similar Threads - error code 0x80073d0d

2. Error code: 0x80073d0d when trying to download fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d when trying to download fallout 4: I have been experiencing a strange glitch when attempting to install fallout 4 to my windows 10 computer it gets to 100% before glitching and saying an unknown error occurred this is only...
  3. Error code: 0x80073d0d when dowloading fallout 4 for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d when dowloading fallout 4 for pc: I have an error when trying to install fallout 4 for pc it never works it reaches 100% completion then it says error and gives me error 0x80073d0d weirdly enough this only happens with fallout 4 I...
  4. Error code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073d0d: Whenever I try to download a game through Xbox Gamepass for PC it downloads, but when it reaches 100% it says "Error 100%". When I click "see error details" it shows this a box saying "Something...
  5. I get the code error: 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get the code error: 0x80073d0d: I tried install Scorn, undertale and vampire survivors and I get the code error 0x80073d0d. I have the xbox game pass ultimate for PC. System: Windows 10 Pro Ryzen 5800x RAm: 32 Gb [img]...
  6. Receiving Error Code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving Error Code 0x80073d0d: I can't seem to find another support request with this error code, so I thought I'd ask it myself. So what could be the issue? This only occurs when I attempt to install it on my non-windows drive...
  7. Help fixing error code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help fixing error code 0x80073d0d: Hello I would like some help fixing the error 0x80073d0d I have been trying to install persona 5 royal on this pc for 2 days now and i still cannot install it I'm trying to reinstall it on a new...
  8. I keep getting the 0x80073d0d error code on the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the 0x80073d0d error code on the Xbox app.: So I recently got Gamepass Ultimate and was wanting to play a few different games, and I decided to get the Xbox app to install them through because the Microsoft store won't install games on the...
  9. Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...: I have tried various different methods online and as a result couldn't get it to work so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (keeping in mind its 112 gigs!) and I've got the same error code....
  10. Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java...: I already owned the game in the Microsoft store and had no problems downloading the seperate launcher. When trying to download the 'Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC' (Package of 3...