Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java...

Discus and support Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I already owned the game in the Microsoft store and had no problems downloading the seperate launcher. When trying to download the 'Minecraft: Java &... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Freddie Lipman, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java...

I already owned the game in the Microsoft store and had no problems downloading the seperate launcher.

When trying to download the 'Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC' (Package of 3 Applications), all 3 come up with an error saying 'Something happened on our end' or something like that.

Each application has a different error message:

Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC - Code: 0x803FB107

Minecraft: Java Edition - Code: 0x80073D0D

Minecraft for Windows - Code: 0x80242020

Is there anything to do?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java... [​IMG]

:)

Freddie Lipman, Aug 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java combination from Microsoft Store

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Freddie

Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    And, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this problem, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  3. Me_624 Win User

What is the problem with redeeming minecraft online ?

Hello,

The problem now is that I can download the launcher but the minecraft for window which you need to download the game mode, have an error everytime i try to download. Now is that the app of minecraft for window is impossible to download so i cannot do any repair on it,

And for the payment it is Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC so i dot know what is the problem with this that make me cannot download the minecraft for window
  4. Elias Abou Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Thanks alot Ben and im doing well but i meant if i want to get a minecraft java redeem code will i get minecraft bedrock also cuz Im thinking about buying minecraft java redeem code and because minecraft did the java & bedrock edition together that means that i will get minecraft bedrock too

Am I right???
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  6. Rostom L Win User

i cannot use the Minecraft after it was migrated to Microsoft

Hi there!

What device/platform are you using to play Minecraft? Is it a Bedrock edition or Java edition?

What error message or error code did you get there?
Thema:

Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java...

1. Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java... - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x80073D0D

2. Error code: 0x80073d0d when trying to download fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d when trying to download fallout 4: I have been experiencing a strange glitch when attempting to install fallout 4 to my windows 10 computer it gets to 100% before glitching and saying an unknown error occurred this is only...
  3. Error code: 0x80073d0d when dowloading fallout 4 for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d when dowloading fallout 4 for pc: I have an error when trying to install fallout 4 for pc it never works it reaches 100% completion then it says error and gives me error 0x80073d0d weirdly enough this only happens with fallout 4 I...
  4. Error code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073d0d: Whenever I try to download a game through Xbox Gamepass for PC it downloads, but when it reaches 100% it says "Error 100%". When I click "see error details" it shows this a box saying "Something...
  5. I get the code error: 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get the code error: 0x80073d0d: I tried install Scorn, undertale and vampire survivors and I get the code error 0x80073d0d. I have the xbox game pass ultimate for PC. System: Windows 10 Pro Ryzen 5800x RAm: 32 Gb [img]...
  6. Receiving Error Code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving Error Code 0x80073d0d: I can't seem to find another support request with this error code, so I thought I'd ask it myself. So what could be the issue? This only occurs when I attempt to install it on my non-windows drive...
  7. Help fixing error code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help fixing error code 0x80073d0d: Hello I would like some help fixing the error 0x80073d0d I have been trying to install persona 5 royal on this pc for 2 days now and i still cannot install it I'm trying to reinstall it on a new...
  8. I keep getting the 0x80073d0d error code on the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the 0x80073d0d error code on the Xbox app.: So I recently got Gamepass Ultimate and was wanting to play a few different games, and I decided to get the Xbox app to install them through because the Microsoft store won't install games on the...
  9. Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...: I have tried various different methods online and as a result couldn't get it to work so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (keeping in mind its 112 gigs!) and I've got the same error code....
  10. error code 0x80073d0d , any suggestion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80073d0d , any suggestion?: i was trying to download Outriders ,but it stopped at 47% saying error code 0x80073d0d i cancel it and try downloading it again and it still stuck at 47% then i restart pc ,continue and it did...