Error Code: 0x80070bfa - Using 14 day trial Xbox Live Gold with Xbox One S.

Discus and support Error Code: 0x80070bfa - Using 14 day trial Xbox Live Gold with Xbox One S. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I bought an Xbox One S and received a 14 day trial of Xbox Live Gold with the console. For some reason when I try to download the free... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PowderedWater17, May 5, 2018.

1. Error Code: 0x80070bfa - Using 14 day trial Xbox Live Gold with Xbox One S.

Hi there,

I bought an Xbox One S and received a 14 day trial of Xbox Live Gold with the console. For some reason when I try to download the free games I get an error message saying: Something went wrong. If this happens again, let us know by entering 0x80070bfa at
    xbox.com/errorhelp so we can help for your task here on Xbox.

I tried entering the error code on the link but its just says its an unknown error code.

I get this error message (as per above) when ever I click on Spotify, Netflix, etc. I just want to download the free games available On Gold, and access my spotify and netflix accounts. But it won't let me. I can play Fortnite with my friends with no issues
    and download games I downloaded from my xbox 360.

Any help appreciated!

Cheer

Jules

:)

PowderedWater17, May 5, 2018
  2. CloudRain13
    CloudRain13 Guest
    One-month and 14-day Xbox Live Gold subscriptions!

Can I use the one-month Xbox Live Gold trial subscription after using or redeeming the 14-day one??

CloudRain13, May 5, 2018
  3. FatPissyduck
    FatPissyduck Guest
    Error redeem xbox live gold

My xbox live 14 day trial i got with my xbox one s ran out yesturday so i bought a 12 months xbox live gold and i tried redeeming it but it gave me an error saying

"An unexpected error has occured. The error has been recorded and Microsoft will work to fix the issue. Please try again later.

FatPissyduck, May 5, 2018
  4. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I redeemed my xbox gold trial through QR code scan but i did not get any access for gold

You're eligible for games with gold only if you're on an Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial.

If you're on a 14-day prepaid code trial, you're not eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold subscription or trial that requires a credit card.

support.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold-faq
  6. Tomesso Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Hi there,

The Xbox Live Trial codes are available when you purchase games or console bundles. The prepaid code for the free trial can be a 2, 3 or 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial membership. To know more about Xbox Live Free Trial
    membership, you may go to How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription.

I hope this helps.
  7. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Some games or console bundles may include a prepaid code for a 2, 3, or 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial subscription

Here is some further info on Xbox live trial subscriptions: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/trial-gold-subscription
  8. TJOaks Win User

XBox One 14 Day Trial and 2 Day Trial not working

Before I go forward with a year subscription I redeemed a 14 day subscription. I did this through the Xbox 360 and it stated I had a 14 day Gold trial. However, nothing happened. I called tech support who was not helpful. I went on line and looked at
    my account and there was no record of the 14 day trial. On my 360, I am not considered gold and there is some kind of error as in my account settings it says 14 day trial but I have no gold status or abilities.

I then decided to use another one of my codes that I have never used before. Directly into Xbox Live's website, I entered the 14 day code hoping this would resolve my issues. Although the code was accepted and I was to have a 14 day GOLD trial... Nothing
    changed and there is no mention of the subscription anywhere.

Lastly, I have lost trust in my entering a code. I have a one year subscription card that I can use that a family member said they would give me.... However, I believe it would just be swallowed up like the last two attempts.

Any thoughts?
Thema:

Error Code: 0x80070bfa - Using 14 day trial Xbox Live Gold with Xbox One S.

1. Error Code: 0x80070bfa - Using 14 day trial Xbox Live Gold with Xbox One S. - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x80070bfa

2. error code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 80070570: There was a problem with the system update, cant do anything to get past error message 7b2bd9e3-790c-40ec-8377-750d9088aafe
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. 0x80070bfa error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x80070bfa error code: I keep getting this error when I access EA.. I pay for a service and do not get it. Please advise! Error code 0x80070bfa faebaf69-8d57-4619-b1e3-5244aefe20e9
  5. Error code 0x80070bfa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80070bfa: I keep getting an error code ox80070bfa when trying to load movies, load games/movies from the Store, and when I try to get to the XBOX Gold button on the dashboard. What is going on????? This...
  6. Error code 0x80070bfa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80070bfa: hi all not sure if this post will help but I had error code 0x80070bfa on my sons xbox one. After reading these posts and faffing around I discovered the error message went away if the Xbox was...
  7. Error Code: 0x80070bfa - Using 14 day trial Xbox Live Gold with Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x80070bfa - Using 14 day trial Xbox Live Gold with Xbox One S.: Hi there, I bought an Xbox One S and received a 14 day trial of Xbox Live Gold with the console. For some reason when I try to download the free games I get an error message saying: Something...
  8. What is Error code 0x80070bfa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Error code 0x80070bfa: I’m trying to rent a movie on the movie and tv app on Xbox one, it is giving me a error code of 0x80070bfa. Nothing pop ups when I search that error code on the Xbox error code website. I’m on the...
  9. ea access error code 0x80070bfa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ea access error code 0x80070bfa: When i try to open the ea access app, the message (Something Went Wrong ) appear and they show me the error code 0x80070bfa. The section Xbox.com/errorhelp didn't help. I tied to reinstall the app...
  10. Error code 0x80070bfa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80070bfa: hi all not sure if this post will help but I had error code 0x80070bfa on my sons xbox one. After reading these posts and faffing around I discovered the error message went away if the Xbox was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x87e1000a xbox Store