Error code: 0x800700e9

Discus and support Error code: 0x800700e9 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to play my Forza Horizon 5 premium edition, which I'd purchased in the past. However, when I attempted to run it, it returned the error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JittaraboonSapsinthaweela, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Error code: 0x800700e9

I was trying to play my Forza Horizon 5 premium edition, which I'd purchased in the past. However, when I attempted to run it, it returned the error code 0x800700e9. Which, if I have it right, is an Xbox Gamepass that has nothing to do with a game that I have previously purchased.

Error code: 0x800700e9 [​IMG]

:)

JittaraboonSapsinthaweela, Feb 5, 2023
  2. VincentPrévéraud Win User

I keep getting error Code: 0x800700E9

didn't work for me. still the 0x800700E9 error
  3. Francia J. Win User

Error Code 0x800700e9?

Hi CaptainZaroff, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

0x800700e9 Error Code

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

"Microsoft has released an update to fix this issue. To install the update, follow these steps:

Select the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Settings.

Select Update and Security > Check for Updates.

Select View optional updates, then select update KB5004476 from the list.

KB5004476

Select Download and Install.

When the update is complete, restart the device.

You should now be able to install, update and launch games.

Are you still in trouble?

Try deleting the Game Services registry keys and reinstalling the Game Services app on your Windows 10 device:

Right-click the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

From the Administrator: At the Windows PowerShell screen type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following commands and press Enter:

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

Restart the device.

Right-click the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

From the Administrator: At the Windows PowerShell screen type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the application on this page and select Yes when prompted for User Account Control (CCU).

Try installing or starting the game again."

The problem started with this error, and there are several other errors, I advise you to try.

microsoft original text:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to hear about the issue. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

May I know if the issue happens to your other installed games?

Please try to verify and repair the game files.
    Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    In My Library, select the game title.
    Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    Select Files and then Verify and repair.

Please also consider trying all the suggested steps here.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  6. AS08 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Install Error 0x800700e9 on PC

I'm Trying to install Minecraft Launcher on Windows 10 on a ASUS VivoBook

It has Error code 0x800700e9

Please reply

I followed XBF Aicha T instrouctions but Acsess is denied.
Thema:

1. Error code: 0x800700e9 - Similar Threads - Error code 0x800700e9

2. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  3. Error code 0x800700e9 xbox game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x800700e9 xbox game pass pc: I’ve tried most of methods online, including all methods in this video, and no one works https://youtu.be/ateXjuMcUmI?si=j6RmeUUD279jSGPD Also I can download Horizon 4 and goat simulator, but...
  4. I keep getting error code 0x800700e9 while on Xbox I was trying to update Apex and after 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting error code 0x800700e9 while on Xbox I was trying to update Apex and after 6...: I keep getting error code 0x800700e9 while on Xbox I was trying to update Apex and after 6 failed updated it uninstalled itself and now it won't let me reinstall c80cf117-55bf-4b5d-9e64-d4195dda3f02
  5. error code 0x800700e9 when trying to download fortnite on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x800700e9 when trying to download fortnite on xbox: On Xbox seres s logged in as administrator, I cannot seem to download fortnite. first the game did not update to latest version. I then deleted the game, restart console and try to install it....
  6. How do I fix error code 0x800700e9?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix error code 0x800700e9?: Ever game I attempt to install immediately closes my xbox app. upon reopening the app the game i attempted to install has error code 0x800700e9 ae17bfd9-4308-4896-aef9-7724225d07c1
  7. Error Code 0x800700e9?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x800700e9?: I'm trying to reinstall Fortnite on my new console (Xbox Series X) but when I try to install it it just says "Something went wrong. Give it another try. If it happens again, visit...
  8. Problem whit error code 0x800700E9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem whit error code 0x800700E9: Ok so i was downloading Minecraft java on my new pc, i acsidentaly cloased the installer and when i tryd to download it again i whould keep canceling and error code whould keep occurring.I tryed...
  9. Xbox Gamepass Error Code 0x800700e9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Error Code 0x800700e9: Whenever I try to install a game the Xbox Game pass App I get an error code 0x800700e9. I have a subscription but I'm honestly just considering cancelling it. I've tried everything the microsoft...
  10. Error code 0x800700e9 when trying to download any Xbox Game Pass game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x800700e9 when trying to download any Xbox Game Pass game?: My computer restarted while moving FH5 to my SSD from my hard drive. Now, I get the error code 0x800700e9 when trying to download any Xbox game on my SSD, and it just cancels the download without...