Error code 0x80004005 for disney dreamlight valley download

Discus and support Error code 0x80004005 for disney dreamlight valley download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to play disney dreamlight on my pc through microsoft/xbox app and one day it gave me this error code and it wouldn't load up. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emberxoxok1tty, May 18, 2023.

1. Error code 0x80004005 for disney dreamlight valley download

I used to play disney dreamlight on my pc through microsoft/xbox app and one day it gave me this error code and it wouldn't load up. I tried uninstalling the game and tried to reinstall but the problem is it WONT install. Instead I get the error code 0x80004005 everytime. I have made sure both accounts are logged into the same account, updated gaming services, uninstalled gaming services, reinstalled gaming services. I've followed many videos online about how to fix it in powershell and nothing works. I can log into my stuff on my husbands computer, download disney, and play it with no problems but no matter what I do on mine, it doesnt work. Its been too long for a refund otherwise I would of already and just got it on steam but my husband bought it for me on windows.

:)

Emberxoxok1tty, May 18, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Emberxoxok1tty. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry about that. Do you receive the same error code when installing the game through MS store app? You can open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the game then try it from there.

Also, this error code occurs when the Dpcdll.dll file is missing or corrupted which you can check here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/you-m....
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Kindly try to delete all files in C:\Users\User_name\AppData\Local\Packages \Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache, and then reboot your pc.

If you’d like to try requesting a refund, kindly use the link below and be sure to submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/forms/request-a-...

To find your order numbers and date of purchase, please log in here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

After you submit this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that’ll include instructions on how you can keep track of the status of your request within 72 hours. They should send you a response within a few days.
  4. Emberxoxok1tty Win User

Yes I still get the same code on microsoft and xbox app. I've tried logging out and in. I ran a repair for dpcdll files and it still doesnt work. I've gone through the list from the link and nothing works still. I wish I could just get a refund at this point because it just makes me want to never install a game through microsoft/xbox on pc ever again. I've never had this much trouble with anything.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition

6. OpticRJames Win User

Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

I understand, please also try the steps from this link, https://www.getdroidtips.com/disney-dreamlight-....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Error code 0x80004005 for disney dreamlight valley download - Similar Threads - Error code 0x80004005

2. Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.: I even fully installed Starfield using my Gamepass and it waited until the very end to decide to not install. No clue why it won't work. It does this on the Microsoft store, too, but shows...
  3. error code 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80004005: I want to install forza horizon 5 and I get that error code. I have already tried many YouTube videos looking for solutions and nothing is solved. Every time I try to install Forza I get that...
  4. Error code: (0x80004005) when launching starfield on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: (0x80004005) when launching starfield on PC: Everytime I launch starfield, I get a pop-up that says "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live (0x80004005)" I have done all of the trouble shooting steps, contacted xbox support, microsoft support,...
  5. Starfield keeps giving me Error code: (0x80004005) when I try to launch the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield keeps giving me Error code: (0x80004005) when I try to launch the game.: Starfield keeps giving me Error code: (0x80004005) when I try to launch the game. 89e2fb52-d868-4dd4-b058-da86f08a2831
  6. error code (0x80004005) when I start a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code (0x80004005) when I start a game: when I try to start a game it say error code 0x80004005 or when I try to download a game with the game pass it have a sad face and I tried everyhing and nothing worked...
  7. Why Age of Empires 4 has the 0x80004005 code error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Age of Empires 4 has the 0x80004005 code error?: When I try to start the game I get that message, I have AoE 2 and it works correctly. I have the same problem with AoE 1. I don't know what to do cde2c22a-f7c3-4070-85ba-3feb51cd0257
  8. Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: (0x80004005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: (0x80004005): Tried the following: Updating Windows 10 to the latest version reinstalling Gaming services resetting both xbox app and microsoft store softwares using VPN changing windows device region...
  9. Error code: (0x80004005) whenever launching a game through Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: (0x80004005) whenever launching a game through Xbox: Hi, Every time I launch a Microsoft game, I've had Error code: (0x80004005). So far, I've tried setting my time to automatic, restarting my computer, signing out of the Microsoft account on Xbox...
  10. Xbox GamePass Error Code: 0x80004005 when attempting to save Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Error Code: 0x80004005 when attempting to save Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.: When resting at a save point a pop up reading "Failed to write to Character 0 Save File. Error Code 0x80004005. Please contact customer support with the error code listed above." appears on...