error code 0x409 0x80080300. (i tried everything)

Discus and support error code 0x409 0x80080300. (i tried everything) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently i tried to log into minecraft and i needed to switch account so i clicked switch account and it diden't do anything so i just closed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abiru Ekanayaka, Oct 20, 2022.

1. error code 0x409 0x80080300. (i tried everything)

So recently i tried to log into minecraft and i needed to switch account so i clicked switch account and it diden't do anything so i just closed the game and tried to loggin and the xbox idenitity provider keeps crashing and when i went to talk with my friends on xbox console companion it says we can't sign you in right now 0x409 0x80080300 and i went to a another game called astroneer and again the xbox idenitity provider keeps crashing and I tried searching everything in the internet to fix this.

:)

Abiru Ekanayaka, Oct 20, 2022
  2. Abiru Ekanayaka Win User

Nope i don't use an antivirus
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Abiru

May I know if you already tried these solutions?

If yes, please tell me briefly what else did you tried, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed.

Press Windows + X, then click on Windows Powershell (Administrator)

Then type or copy/paste this command and press enter:

Get-appxpackage Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart your PC and install the recently deleted app:

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-id...

Finally go to Windows Settings > Apps and Features > Xbox app > Reset and Repair, then restart your PC and give it a new try.

If that doesn't work please also try these tutorials:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Or try this (RainingRoses response):

"Try the following options for Windows 10/11:

1. Go to Credential Manager (https://support.microsoft.com/windows/accessing...) > Windows Credentials (not the Web option), select XblGrts|DeviceKey and remove.

2. Go to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts. Select your account with the issue and verify that the ‘Apps need to ask me to use this account’ setting is enabled. This would especially help if you have multiple accounts as you would have the option to choose the correct account on startup, but you can always change it back to the automatic option if you prefer. You can also try to remove the account from here and re-add it later.

3. Follow this file path: C:\Users\[Your Username]AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker

Delete the Accounts and Cache folders, which will be deleted from the Xbox Identity Provider

Note that the highlighted code in this file path depends on your system so may vary.

If you don’t see a particular folder, then confirm there’s no search filters applied and select ‘show hidden items’, or you can just search for the folder in the search bar.

Restart your PC after trying the above steps, so that these properly take effect next time you sign in. It may also help to then reset and repair and/or uninstall and reinstall the Xbox apps where this error occurs."

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. Abiru Ekanayaka Win User

So today i saw a video and it said if the sfc tool didn't work try DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and restart and after that run the sfc tool again. worked for me.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, when the in-place upgrade and the SFC tool doesn't work. The next step is perform a custom installation for windows (in case you want to go back to 10 or reinstall 11)
    <you can recover your personal files later>

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  6. Abiru Ekanayaka Win User

Nothing worked. But today i tried the services thing and the xbox game save service was stoped and i set it to automatic and restarted and checked it again and it was set to Manuel and it was stoped and i think that's the problem.
Thema:

1. error code 0x409 0x80080300. (i tried everything) - Similar Threads - error code 0x409

2. Error code: (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: (0x409) 0x80080300: When trying to sign into minecraft with my microsoft account i am met with this error and it says "We couldn't sign you into xbox live, the background task activation is spurious."...
  3. Unable to sign into Any Xbox Live App Error Code (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into Any Xbox Live App Error Code (0x409) 0x80080300: Every time in click on the sign in button , there is a window that pops up for a fraction of a second and then disappears and the error code (0x409) 0x80080300 shows up below the sign in button....
  4. (0x409) 0x80070424 app error code

in XBoX on Windows
    (0x409) 0x80070424 app error code: i can't login i updated windows do i need to reinstall window? [img] [img] 473098ce-eb2a-4346-8485-23fbff42a78f
  5. 0x409 80080005 I've had this error code burned into my brain now and I had to infer what it...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x409 80080005 I've had this error code burned into my brain now and I had to infer what it...: Microsoft forgot and doesn't know anymore either, believe me. Now I know what it means, and I don't know how to fix it. It means I'm logged in somewhere else in the Xbox Companion App. I know...
  6. xbox console companion, taking ages to load and error code 0x409 0x42b

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion, taking ages to load and error code 0x409 0x42b: ive reinstalled and uninstalled the xbox app many times, ive tried other means of trying to fix it, ive removed all devices except the one i am using, i think the problem started when i...
  7. error code (0x409) 0x80080300; cant use xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    error code (0x409) 0x80080300; cant use xbox app: I've recently changed my Microsoft email and password, and now every time I try to use Xbox console companion, I get a message saying "we can't sign you in right now. Try again later." Its been...
  8. error code (0x409) 0x80080300; cant use xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    error code (0x409) 0x80080300; cant use xbox app: I've recently changed my Microsoft email and password, and now every time I try to use Xbox console companion, I get a message saying "we can't sign you in right now. Try again later." Its been...
  9. Xbox Companion App Error Code 0x409 0xD000000D

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App Error Code 0x409 0xD000000D: Hi All, I'm hoping someone can help me out with this error code that I'm getting when I try to open my Xbox Companion App. I spoke with Microsoft on the phone and they had not heard of the 2nd...
  10. Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E: For around a year, I have been unable to login to the Xbox App (or Xbox App Beta) on my Lenovo laptop. This is what happens every time I try to login: App automatically opens 'Welcome Back'...