Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a...

Discus and support Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When inputting debit card details, the error above keeps showing. I have entered my name as it shows on the card and have even gone to the bank to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by S0mBoDee, Jan 27, 2023.

1. S0mBoDee
    S0mBoDee Guest

Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a...

When inputting debit card details, the error above keeps showing. I have entered my name as it shows on the card and have even gone to the bank to verify my credentials. This issue started when the previous billing for my xbox game pass did not follow through for the same reason above.

:)

S0mBoDee, Jan 27, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Error: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

3. notnekorairai Win User

Yes, it is automatically set to the region of the payment method.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link, https://account.microsoft.com.

Go to Payment & Billing > Address book. Please make sure the billing address you have there is the same as the billing address of the payment method you are using.

Once that is done, try purchasing a subscription again and see if it works.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

I see. If you are in a different region. I will have to refer you to the support team for further advice. It is possible that there is a region restriction with the payment method you are using. Please contact them using this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us.
  6. notnekorairai Win User

Thanks for this suggestion. Is this available in the Philippines?
Thema:

1. Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a... - Similar Threads - Error Check info

2. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  3. I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...: This error occurs every time I try to play the Zombies game mode on MW3 (2023). This is the only game and game mode this occurs on. I have an Xbox Series S which doesn’t have a disc drive so this...
  4. Check your address. There appears to be an error in it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Check your address. There appears to be an error in it.: I am confused when I am trying to pay, this pops up 82537d85-4078-4326-8b07-e9ff32e755d9
  5. Error - There was a problem checking your account privileges, please check your internet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error - There was a problem checking your account privileges, please check your internet...: I am getting this problem on state of decay 2, here is my version and nat Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.3324) NAT Type: Tredo is unable to qualify. This could block you from playing...
  6. Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection": I just downloaded Yakuza 0 on Xbox gamepass and everytime I try to play the game this message ("Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection") appears, and gives me two options:...
  7. Error: Multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: Multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings.: I have followed the instructions on the Internet but still cannot play multiplayer. Some one help me pleaseee, i want to play with my girlfriend!! 08e29643-bdba-422c-979c-d1d1117021ff
  8. Adress Line 1 Check your address. There appears to be an error in it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Adress Line 1 Check your address. There appears to be an error in it.: I have tried so many adresses, including fake ones, nothing works, How do i get to use my redeem code if i can't use my adress to confirm it??? 3814c89c-a485-4f30-9b62-39da5b9863c9
  9. Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card: Im adding card that i have already used so many times now for buying gamepass and games. But this time i cannot add the info. It states that the info i entered doesn't match the card. I live in...
  10. Can not login to Warframe. I get the error "Login Failed. Check your info."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not login to Warframe. I get the error "Login Failed. Check your info.": Titlle says it all. Can't login to Warframe as I get "login failed. Check your info" f48be227-4078-4e70-bc57-e0c2b7c0ba0e