ERROR CD INSERT 1 BLAC OPS 2 ON XBOX ONE S
Discus and support ERROR CD INSERT 1 BLAC OPS 2 ON XBOX ONE S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I just took an xbox one S and i can not install an xbox 360 game on it like black ops 2 (just 1 cd). He asks me to install CD 1. someone can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oufdegames, Jul 11, 2017.
Thema:
ERROR CD INSERT 1 BLAC OPS 2 ON XBOX ONE S
Loading...
-
ERROR CD INSERT 1 BLAC OPS 2 ON XBOX ONE S - Similar Threads - ERROR INSERT BLAC
-
Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006
in XboX InsidersIssues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to... -
Alguna solución para este error al transmitir
in XboX InsidersAlguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay... -
Error installing the update (Alpha)
in XboX InsidersError installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS... -
Microsoft Flight Simulator 'Please insert game disk' error (Xbox Game Pass)
in XBoX on WindowsMicrosoft Flight Simulator 'Please insert game disk' error (Xbox Game Pass): I've checked everywhere and tried everything but nothing has worked I've tried: - Deactivating windows defender / firewall - Checking my time and location settings - Using Ethernet instead of... -
Xbox One error "insert any game title" taking too long to start error code ...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One error "insert any game title" taking too long to start error code ...: Got the latest update on 8/2 @ 5am and ever since all my game disk or digital I get the taking too long to load message and streaming is choppy as heck. I have reset the console but not a complete... -
Insert disc error
in XBoX on ConsolesInsert disc error: I ran into a issue with my console where it would not read disc. I called support and they couldn't fix it so there after I got off the phone with them I swapped out games between Diablo3 and... -
Latest system update fixed my drive (insert disc error)?
in XBoX on ConsolesLatest system update fixed my drive (insert disc error)?: I thought I'd post this because it is so strange. My xbox has been refusing to read any discs for weeks. It could still play games from the marketplace fine. Today when I turned it on it asked... -
Error insert disc
in XBoX on ConsolesError insert disc: I am getting this error "If you have a game disc, insert it now. Otherwise, make sure you’re signed in to Xbox Live. If you don’t have rights for playing it, you’ll need to buy it at the Xbox... -
"Please insert the disc to continue the update" - error code ...
in XBoX on Consoles"Please insert the disc to continue the update" - error code ...: My brother has an Xbox 360 which is not connected to the internet. He bought Dark Souls 2 for it, and tried installing the game. It sounds like the game wanted to update the Xbox 360, so went...