error: can't connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot

Discus and support error: can't connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i download 360 games i need to download profile but i cant because of this error: (can't connect to xbox live select test connection to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by slenderman#6179, Aug 10, 2021.

1. error: can't connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot

when i download 360 games i need to download profile but i cant because of this error:

(can't connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot)

i have no issue with connecting to internet or live

i can play online and download with my xbox but have this issue with 360 games

i have xbox series s

i reseted my router

tried with other router

tried the port forwarding

changed dns

changed ip

used vpn

reset factoried the my xbox

hard reseted it

cleared 360 data from my console

cleared mac address and alternate mac address or anything about it

uninstalled the game and downloaded them again

changed password

used a 8 word password not 16 word

no 2 step verify

3 of my friend with xbox series s have the same issue but one of them fixed it by clearing 360 data but 3 of us still have this issue

what else should i do?

please help

:)

slenderman#6179, Aug 10, 2021
  2. MichelleGonzález Win User

How do you fix it? I'm having the same problem.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Slenderman#6179! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Start the game, once inside the game press the View and Menu button at the same time, the 360 ​​dashboard will appear, in which select manage storage, in this section look for your profile and delete it, once deleted go back to the 360 ​​dashboard and try to download it again
  4. slenderman#6179 Win User

crysis 1-2-3

medal of honor

plants vs zombie

alice madness return

but now i find a way to fix it

it was because of boycott in my country
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

in which game is this happening?
  6. IIFARIII Win User

Dear Slenderman,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Xbox Series S,

You can install Xbox 360 games to an external storage device, but in order to play these games on your next-gen console, you need to free up to 4 GB of space on its internal drive, with an additional 256 MB of space per Xbox 360 game that you want to use.

To remove all Xbox 360 games and profiles that have been saved to the internal hard drive, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Go to Profile & system > Settings.
    3. Select System and then Storage.
    4. Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.
    5. Select Yes and restart the console. This won’t affect your cloud saved games, or your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S games and profiles.

If you have two-step verification on your Microsoft account, make sure to create a new app password to use with your account. For more info, see:

How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account

Using app passwords with apps that don't support two-step verification

Also, make sure you have the Remember my password box ticked when you sign in to your account while in an Xbox 360 game.

Kind Regards

Thomas C. (AKA II FAR II)

Xbox Ambassador
Thema:

1. error: can't connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot - Similar Threads - error can't connect

2. Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone error code 0x0000000000000100 can't connect to network: After the October update I have been unable to connect to my home internet but can connect to mobile hotspot. I keep getting the error code 0x0000000000000100. Not sure what to do....
  3. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D: I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox...
  5. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E: When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not work. cfaba198-ae81-43c5-a845-bde9beae00d8
  6. error 0x80004005 - Can't connect to microsoft store, or play any games from my game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x80004005 - Can't connect to microsoft store, or play any games from my game pass: Hi, I recently got the game pass, but when launching any game, it tells me "error 0x80004005" after trying to connect to my account while the game is launching I then tried to loggout and...
  7. I can't connect to xbox live due to error 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to xbox live due to error 80151909: I tried connecting to my Xbox Live account but it kept on giving me error code 80151909. [img] After that I went online to try and find a solution I found a answer. By deleting the dashboard...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox live 360 error code 8015190E

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to Xbox live 360 error code 8015190E: Can't connect to Xbox live 360 getting error code 8015190E? Have every connection needed except Xbox live. 7fbd084a-fca9-4d41-8f58-ae7c2cf8cd12
  9. Can't Connect to xbox live error 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to xbox live error 0x80004005: hey i have had this issue for 2 days now cant play any game pass games on my xbox live account but can use my flat mates account on my pc and works no issue. have tried everything on the support...
  10. Error code 0x80004005. (can't connect to xbox live/No se puede conectar a xbox live) No...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005. (can't connect to xbox live/No se puede conectar a xbox live) No...: I downloaded on my PC with gamepass "no man's sky". I could play it the first time with my friend but after I tried it again a message showed saying I cant connect to xbox live with the error code...