ERROR ! can not connect to server....Try Again

Discus and support ERROR ! can not connect to server....Try Again in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can not connect to bingo server. I've bought 7000 coins and 100 tickets and now I can't play the game. If this can not be fixed how do I get what's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DonnaBowers2, May 4, 2020.

1. DonnaBowers2
    DonnaBowers2 Guest

I can not connect to bingo server. I've bought 7000 coins and 100 tickets and now I can't play the game. If this can not be fixed how do I get what's left of my money back? Thank you for looking into this.

:)

DonnaBowers2, May 4, 2020
  2. Shaun_1988 Win User

Your payment instrument could not be authorized. Please contact your provider, or try a different payment option.

I got the same problem after removing my paypal then trying to re add it and get that:

Secure connection failed

www.xbox.com:443 uses an invalid security certificate.

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

This could be a problem with the server’s configurations or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.

If you have connected to this server successfully in the past the error may be temporary and you can try again later.

It says it's only authorised or something to some shifty looking name. Microsoft what is going on.... again?
  3. MS Win8 Games Win User

Another error 002000 on Windows 8.1

@KugelFreund74 Aha! This error code means "Server Connection Failure - The server could not be reached, or the connection was dropped." This means that either your internet connection is having issues or the Xbox service itself is having issues. Try restarting
    your computer and try again.
  4. papercut73 Win User

Cant download system update.

This is a connection to the server code. you can check- support.xbox.com/.../software-update-errors

I think personally think that the server is just busy and you should try again in a few minutes. repost if the problem persists.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

NAT Type: Unavailable

Thanks for the feedback, Lex.

This network error is solely and exclusively the configuration of the internet devices.

Microsoft services are running smoothly so far.

Teredo error has no connection with servers, only with the settings.

If the error persists, try configuring the modem and router again.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Installation stopped error

As I have checked the error code, this happens when the Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance. Try again in a while.

Have you also tried to use a different network connection?
Thema:

1. ERROR ! can not connect to server....Try Again - Similar Threads - ERROR connect server

2. Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...: Anyone have connection problems .call of duty 2 multi player keeps loosing connection to host server and all the in game information is lost I have managed to play 3 games in about ten that have...
  3. i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server: i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have tried fifa modern warfare 2 they all work ,as...
  4. Xbox app and xbox one NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server constantly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app and xbox one NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server constantly...: It does not matter if I use the PC or my xbox one I keep getting the same message come up constantly. NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server I am thinking my next gaming machine should...
  5. FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...: Hello, I bought it on steam 5 days ago. Although my internet is normal, I cannot participate in races.There is no problem with my internet I have been encountering this error for the last two...
  6. Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my...: So this connection error seems to be different than any other that I've seen reported online. Usually they have something to do with internet problems or NAT type, so I'll get all that out of the...
  7. Xbox game says cannot connect to server, timed out with error code 0102-0000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game says cannot connect to server, timed out with error code 0102-0000: 1.Gems of War 2. Only on this game 3. Installed game 4. Started happening today 5. No. 6. Wireless connection 13f8f1b1-8d23-401c-9159-540704753618
  8. Error connecting to multiplayer xbox live: Couldn't connect to server because the data is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error connecting to multiplayer xbox live: Couldn't connect to server because the data is ...: I get the following error when trying to connect to a game in multiplayer. I get all the way to where the game is staring and counts down, then I gives the error: Couldn't connect to server...
  9. always says server error cannot connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    always says server error cannot connect: why can't I connect to Microsoft bingo. it always comes up server error try again or complain. I used to have no problem? 72e1ecad-7bb6-4b87-9dac-3091eb90e86d
  10. Just installed new router, Xbox error message says "cannot connect to your DHCP server" help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just installed new router, Xbox error message says "cannot connect to your DHCP server" help ...: hi I just recently got a new router installed and now I cannot connect my Xbox to live. Error message says "Cannot connect to your DHCP server" any help would be great...