Error al comprar pavos en fornite[Error buying turkeys in fornite]

Discus and support Error al comprar pavos en fornite[Error buying turkeys in fornite] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hola muy buenas hace unas semanas compre en fornite para ser ma exactos pavos y pude hacer la compra sin problemas con mi targeta sin embargo hoy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VictorMedina3, May 5, 2020.

  1. Error al comprar pavos en fornite[Error buying turkeys in fornite]


    Hola muy buenas hace unas semanas compre en fornite para ser ma exactos pavos y pude hacer la compra sin problemas con mi targeta sin embargo hoy intente hacer la misma compra y esta no me dejaba y me rechazaba y me tiro un error que dice intentar nuevamente
    luego que no tenia el saldo suficiente y asi, revise los datos y los puse denuevo revise la cantidad de dinero y estaba todo en orden probe con la targeta de mi padre (evidentemente con su concentimiento) y me saltaba el mismo error y no logro entender por
    que no me acepta la compra

    Espero que alguien pueda ayudarme Error al comprar pavos en fornite[Error buying turkeys in fornite] :(

    [Translation - Hello, very good. A few weeks ago, I bought fornite to be exact turkeys and I could make the purchase without problems with my card, however today I tried to make the same purchase and this one did not let me and rejected me and threw
    me an error that says try again later that I did not have the sufficient balance and so, I checked the data and I put them back I checked the amount of money and everything was in order I tried with my father's card (obviously with his concentration) and I
    skipped the same error and I cannot understand why that the purchase does not accept me


    Hope someone can help me Error al comprar pavos en fornite[Error buying turkeys in fornite] :(]

    :)
     
    VictorMedina3, May 5, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Error al comprar pavos en fornite[Error buying turkeys in fornite]

    Hi Victor,

    Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with attempting to purchase V-Bucks for Fortnite. It's recommended if a purchase is rejected to try again 24 hours after the initial rejection notice. If the issue persists, please use the
    Contact Us portal to speak with an agent about your account status.

    I hope this helps.
  3. AXEL GONGORAGONGORA Win User

    Problemas al procesar pago

    Problemas al intentar comprar pavos el fornite
  4. dupy34 Win User

    no se puede procesar tu pago -[Translation - your payment cannot be processed]

    estoy intentendo comprar pavos de fornite que vale 761, lo voy a pagar con tarjeta de credito, estoy en la plataforma de xbox one, vivo en mexico por favor ayuda

    mi gamertag es:DopeyFountain34

    -[Translation - I am trying to buy pavos de fornite worth 761, I will pay you with credit card, I am on the xbox one platform, live in mexico please help

    mi gamertag es: DopeyFountain34]
  5. isakhan59 Win User

    Fornite

    Hola he comprado pavos del fornite y no me aparecen en mi cuenta. Alguien sabe que puedo hacer?

    Gracias

    ----------------------------------------------------

    [Translation-Hi i bought turkeys from the fornite and I do not appear on my account. Anyone know what I can do?

    Thank you]
  6. Mister Kernel Win User

    Quiero comprar pavos en fornite y al momento de asignar la tarjeta y poner comprar me salta un error

    Hello there! Thanks for reaching out to us.

    For a purchasing issue like this, we recommend reaching out to the live chat team
    directly. They should have the proper tools/resources to take a deeper look into this billing issue that you're experiencing.

    Be sure to reach out to them when you can!
Thema:

Error al comprar pavos en fornite[Error buying turkeys in fornite]

Loading...
  1. Error al comprar pavos en fornite[Error buying turkeys in fornite] - Similar Threads - Error comprar pavos

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. Error al comprar un juego, Error buying a game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error al comprar un juego, Error buying a game: ESPAÑOL: Hola soy de argentina y mi problema es que al querer comprar el juego Mx Vs Atv Alive para xbox 360 la pagina me dice lo siguiente: Lo siento Su compra no se puede completar en este...
  8. Error al comprar Gold [Translation - Failed to buy Gold]

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error al comprar Gold [Translation - Failed to buy Gold]: No me deja comprar Gold con tarjeta de credito, trato de comprar la oferta de Gold de 1 mes por 1 dolar y me sale: Intentalo otra vez Algo ha sucedido de nuestro lado. Esperar un poco puede servir...
  9. Al comprar me da un error (When buying gives me a mistake)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Al comprar me da un error (When buying gives me a mistake): Intento comprar el micropago de Fortnite "2500+800 V-bucks" con PayPal y me dice que no se puede completar el pago, esto sucede en la pagina oficial y en la consola Translate- I try to buy the...
  10. Erro ao comprar v-bucks [Error buying V-bucks]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao comprar v-bucks [Error buying V-bucks]: Boa noite. Quando vou comprar v-bucks atraves do xbox one, com cartão de credito do banco do brasil, apresenta o seguinte erro: Entre em contato com o suporte de microsof. Sempre consegui...