Error after using prepaid code for xbox one game pass.

Discus and support Error after using prepaid code for xbox one game pass. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOS-1002 e79f209e-9f46-4390-8bb2-5190b75b4c39 2017/10/13 - 15:03:25 UTC Cant load my bought prepaid code for xbox game pass...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sokol944, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Sokol944
    Sokol944 Guest

XBOS-1002

e79f209e-9f46-4390-8bb2-5190b75b4c39

2017/10/13 - 15:03:25 UTC

Cant load my bought prepaid code for xbox game pass...

:)

Sokol944, Oct 13, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Xbox Live Gold for a friend

no you will have to purchase a mexican prepaid code

i dont recommend using a us prepaid code because of 2 reasons 1st prepaid codes can be sometimes region locked

2nd less room for error

ngocphi, Oct 13, 2017
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    Credit card failed when you tried to purchase an item or add another credit card

Common Xbox LIVE Credit Card Error Codes:

You will see one of the following error codes whenever your payment option can't be authorized through your bank, or Xbox LIVE detects any suspicious activity, making it to prevent charges:

• 8004ad43
    • 8058F041
    • 8C010003
    Here are some solutions you can try to resolve the problem

Solution 1: Check your billing address

Confirm that the billing address for your Xbox LIVE account is the same one used by your credit card company.

If the billing address is the same for your Xbox LIVE account and your credit card company, you can try this next solution

Solution 2: Contact your bank or financial institution

Here are the reasons why the Xbox LIVE purchase might have failed:

• Your credit card has not been activated
    • You have insufficient funds in your credit card
    • Your credit card does not accept online purchases or automatic billing
    • The credit card company is blocking your credit card from being used
    You should contact your bank or credit card company to confirm that the credit card is active, it has sufficient funds, and it is not being blocked for any reason.

If you have confirmed that all these are in order, try the following solution:

Solution 3: Try your purchase again later

Here are some of the reasons why the Xbox LIVE purchase might be blocked:

• Recent purchase attempts have been declined several times
    • You are using the Xbox LIVE account or payment option from an incorrect location
    • You may have a non-payment violation on your payment option, so it is being prevented from making new purchases
    Whenever there are several purchase failures, it can prevent new transactions from being processed until after a certain period. You should wait and try again after 24-48 hours.

If the problem persists after you have waited 48 hours, try this next solution.

Solution 4: Remove your card and try again

If you receive error 80190864 while trying to purchase a new Xbox LIVE subscription, it means the payment option you are using has a billing decline violation against it, and you can no longer use it to sign up. If the credit card you are using has an unpaid balance for a previous subscription, you will be required to use a new credit card.

Solution 5: Use a prepaid Microsoft Points or Membership card if available

Another option is to buy a prepaid Microsoft Points card from a retail location and use it to make your Xbox LIVE purchases. Not all purchases allow for the use of Microsoft Points or prepaid options. Make sure that the purchase you want to make allows for the use of Microsoft points or prepaid cards.

xboxfelix, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Sokol944
    Sokol944 Guest

what we should do now. Why support of xbox doesnt help us...

Sokol944, Oct 14, 2017
  5. same things they didn't fix it yet !!

Warlord Alocard, Dec 14, 2017
  6. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.

WPAK, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Warlord Alocard Win User

same things they didn't fix it yet !!
  8. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  9. Sokol944 Win User

what we should do now. Why support of xbox doesnt help us...
  10. XBF Leo G Win User

3 free month game pass code on windows

Hello styvilgaming,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Are you attempting to redeem a 5x5 prepaid code for Xbox Game Pass? You can attempt to

add the prepaid code
    on several different platforms. We suggest trying to redeem it on the Microsoft website. The article explains how to complete that process. Does the same error message or

error code
    appear when you attempt to redeem the prepaid code? You can always reach out to the
    Xbox Support Team to have them investigate the prepaid code and Microsoft account. They will make sure the code is active, and there is nothing on the Microsoft account that is
    preventing the code from being redeemed. Be sure to let us know the results!
  11. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Need For Speed Code Redemption Failing

Error SVC60017 occurs when you try to redeem a prepaid code on Xbox One

You see the following error code when you try to redeem a prepaid code on Xbox One:

SVC60017

Solution

This error indicates that there was a problem with the configuration of the prepaid code. Try redeeming your code again in a few hours.

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.

Link here:
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup
Thema:

1. Error after using prepaid code for xbox one game pass. - Similar Threads - Error using prepaid

2. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  3. LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz: Hi Guys I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3 tv. [img] I don’t have any problems using my...
  4. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  5. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix?...
  6. Cant use xbox application due to error 0x80070490 when trying to update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use xbox application due to error 0x80070490 when trying to update.: Hi Everyone, I am encountering an extremely frustrating issue with the xbox application on my new desktop PC. I've installed the Xbox application from the Microsoft site and the Windows store,...
  7. Xbox One X Dead?: Error 101 and OSU1 not able to be used. HELP!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Dead?: Error 101 and OSU1 not able to be used. HELP!: Hi i'm on the insiders builds (25398.2919.amd64fre.xb_flt_2311zn.231204- 1210), and the last time i restarted my Xbox one X I get an E101 00000504 8b050041. I've just learnt that the OSU1...
  8. Can´t run a modpack in minecraft using CurseForge, Error 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t run a modpack in minecraft using CurseForge, Error 1: Hello One of my friends was trying to install and run a modpack via CurseForge (https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/better-mc-forge-bmc4) when he tries to run it the minecraft returns...
  9. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  10. Getting error message saying my router is using something other than the WPA2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting error message saying my router is using something other than the WPA2: I’m getting a Security Protocol Error. Says this console supports WPA2/WPA3 and my router does not support this. What is this? No one I talk to knows what this is, never. Had problems connecting...