Error after game download finish error code : 0x800706b5 in xbox app window 11

Discus and support Error after game download finish error code : 0x800706b5 in xbox app window 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got error after game download finish with error code: 0x800706b5 in xbox app window 11 [img] 2a4b2d65-25d4-479c-bd9a-8e8904ac9ffd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ปิ่นพงศ์555, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Error after game download finish error code : 0x800706b5 in xbox app window 11

I got error after game download finish with error code: 0x800706b5 in xbox app window 11

Error after game download finish error code : 0x800706b5 in xbox app window 11 [​IMG]

:)

ปิ่นพงศ์555, Nov 12, 2021
    1 person likes this.
  2. Toastedsaminch
    Toastedsaminch New Member
    Getting the same error as above and none of the steps above have fixed it. Anyone able to fix it?

Toastedsaminch, Nov 15, 2021
  3. OlBlindMan Win User

I have no issue updating windows.....everything is up to date. I still get the same error message after attempting to download the game. Update trouble shooter shows no problem
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try these fixes one by one to see if they addresses the issue.

- INSTALL PENDING UPDATES TO FIX ERROR 0X800706B5

The first step entails installing any pending updates that have been downloaded earlier. If you had installed any updates but have not installed it then this error 0x800706b5 may appear. Some Updates needs you to restart your PC to complete Installation Process.

First, go to the shutdown menu. To access the menu, go to the Windows icon and right click. Select the option to update your computer during a restart. This will restart your PC, and it will install any pending updates that had been downloaded. If Pending Updates were the issue, then this will solve erorr code 0x800706b5 for you.

- TROUBLESHOOT WINDOWS UPDATE

If the first method fails, then you can use the troubleshooter to resolve any issues with windows update.

Press the Windows Key and search for troubleshooting.

Next, click on Troubleshooting and select the option “view all” that is located in the left pane.

Choose Windows Update and select the Windows Update Troubleshooter.

A new window will open up. Follow the on-screen directions, and the troubleshooter will fix any issues with Windows Update.

- RESET WINDOWS UPDATE COMPONENTS

This approach entails automatically resetting the Windows Update Components.

First, go to the Microsoft website and search for the Windows Update troubleshooter.

You can download either of the two versions.One is for Windows 10, and the second version applies to Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8.

Run the tool and follow the on-screen prompts.

Once the diagnostics tool has completed the process, the 0x800706b5 error code will be resolved.
  5. XBF - Drew Win User

Xbox App 0x800706b5 can't open app after PC boot - Required to reinstall daily

6. geoff128 Win User

Windows 11 - XBox App and Xbox Game Pass - Unable to install any game (error 0x00000001)

I managed to install Windows 10 ARM version following this YouTube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLGL0f4gS4

Then after Windows 10 install, I've only added the Xbox Game Pass app.

First, Xbox app seems to be working even worse than on the Windows 11 ARM system (I had errors while trying to get connected which I did not have on Windows 11 OS).

But after a successful connexion, I found out that the 0x00000001 error code Xbox App download issue is still there. So it seems linked to ARM OS versions (tried with Doom 64 game).
  7. tako chan Win User

I can't play it.

Thank you very much.

I have re-upgraded to windows 11, but unfortunately the error code comes up again.

When I press the install button for the XBOX app, the error comes up after a while.

I also did a clean install of the XBOX app, but to no avail.
Thema:

1. Error after game download finish error code : 0x800706b5 in xbox app window 11 - Similar Threads - Error game download

2. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  3. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  4. game keeps stopping and having an error when i download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps stopping and having an error when i download: so im trying to download hell let loose on xbox pc but every time i try to it stops and has an error at 50 to 60 percent ive tried reinstalling it multipole times and no luck also other games will...
  5. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  6. Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console: Trying to download (from a disc) Assassin's Creed: Mirage onto my Xbox Series X. Have the correct version of the game but when I try to download it gives the error message 0x8007139f. The help...
  7. I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...: It’s on a PlayStation btw not Xbox b19d3f41-d1a4-4116-bc53-b11faead4336
  8. Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196): I have been having issues all morning with downloading MSFS on PC. I force stopped, reset, and uninstalled the Xbox app and Gaming services but have had no luck with being able to download this...
  9. Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.: I even fully installed Starfield using my Gamepass and it waited until the very end to decide to not install. No clue why it won't work. It does this on the Microsoft store, too, but shows...
  10. Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012: Hi, i can't download my call of duty game the error is 0x87e0012 3cff56b1-13db-4992-abd1-8d47404b73fe