Error activating Xbox Gold Live membership with prepaid code
Discus and support Error activating Xbox Gold Live membership with prepaid code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I attempt to redeem a digital code I continue to receive the following error: XBOS-5002 Please send instruction how to fix this.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PalmarYew847687, Dec 22, 2017.
Thema:
Error activating Xbox Gold Live membership with prepaid code
Loading...
-
Error activating Xbox Gold Live membership with prepaid code - Similar Threads - Error activating Gold
-
Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006
in XboX InsidersIssues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to... -
Alguna solución para este error al transmitir
in XboX InsidersAlguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay... -
Error installing the update (Alpha)
in XboX InsidersError installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS... -
Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(
in XboX InsidersError in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates... -
Can't Activate Games For Windows Live Key Error Code 0x80151906 2025
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't Activate Games For Windows Live Key Error Code 0x80151906 2025: When I try to activate a CD Key for a Games For Windows Live Game that I've never activated before I am greeted with the following Error Code: "can't connect to live error code 0x80151906"... -
Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?
in XBoX on WindowsError code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?: Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode? How can i activate the xbox in dev mode after paying for it but when i put the code in nothing works. (Also getting error... -
Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...
in XBoX AccessibilityHas Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console... -
box game bar error 0x82323671 when WebEx session is active
in XBoX on Windowsbox game bar error 0x82323671 when WebEx session is active: It is impossible to record with the recording tool offered by Xbox if there is a WebEx cisco session active. Before the update of Window 11, it was possible to record the live session on Cisco... -
Error in the game pass, active subscription but it does not allow me to play
in XboX InsidersError in the game pass, active subscription but it does not allow me to play: I have the active game pass subscription but when I want to start any game it asks me to renew the subscription, when in the subscription section it appears that it is active and that the next...