Error 8C210007

Discus and support Error 8C210007 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I buy a xbox 360 today nd i create a xbox live account, after that, a screen appeared saying if I wanted to test the xbox live gold for free, I clicked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArmandoJunior1, Oct 13, 2018.

  1. Error 8C210007


    I buy a xbox 360 today nd i create a xbox live account, after that, a screen appeared saying if I wanted to test the xbox live gold for free, I clicked yes and this error appeared. I created several
    accounts but it did not work out at all. What can I do? there is the option to test but I can not. if it does not work, do not put this option. I feel hurt and I have the right to complain.

    :)
     
    ArmandoJunior1, Oct 13, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox Gold free

    I am experiencing the same problem. The error code is 8C210007
     
    AdhesiveMars29, Oct 13, 2018
    #2
  3. error 8c210007

    trying to get my son set up on xbox live and wated a free months gold to see how much hed play on it hence buying a years xbox gold.

    registered and when i clicked no to buy abox live goild it offered me a free month,as soon as i clicked it this error appeared.

    xbox live website doesnt even recognise the code, how can it exist if no one knows what it is?
     
    MopishSauce70, Oct 13, 2018
    #3
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

    Error 8C210007

    Echo4Ent, Oct 13, 2018
    #4
  5. AdhesiveMars29 Win User

    Xbox Gold free

    I am experiencing the same problem. The error code is 8C210007
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

    Error 8C210007

  7. Mister Cerb Win User

    error 8c210007

    Hey there Sum!

    Are you having a specific issue we can help you with? If so, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue.

    We'll be more than happy to assist! ^_^
  8. MajorIris Win User

    error 8c210007

    Thanks for using Xbox, have a good trip :)
  9. GlowingSum32 Win User

    error 8c210007

    No one at microsoft will help. Screw u guys. Hello Sony. Not gonna miss the crappy support. Thanks.
Thema:

Error 8C210007

Loading...
  1. Error 8C210007 - Similar Threads - Error 8C210007

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...