Error 80151909... Pique of my sadness: Please help?

Discus and support Error 80151909... Pique of my sadness: Please help? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have literally no idea why I paid for Ultimate Game Pass if every time I try to play, for example, GTA V online, I'm not really online and nobody... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Oliver Woods, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Oliver Woods
    Oliver Woods Guest

I have literally no idea why I paid for Ultimate Game Pass if every time I try to play,

for example, GTA V online,

I'm not really online and nobody is in my games.

Can't play Elder Scrolls online, it just refuses to try and connect, or some *****.

I am connected to the internet, browsing the web, streaming youtube, but, will simply not allow me to play multiplayer games, and I'm super isolated already.

Removed my profile, redownloaded.

Tried turning off internet AND turning off Xbox One and unplugging to drain power. NO DICE, maaaan.

PLEASE HELP

:)

Oliver Woods, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

I can understand your frustration. It could very well be due to the router password change. You could try a direct connection to the modem with an ethernet cable to see if it works then. If it does then you know it's a router issue
  3. Oliver Woods Win User

I don't know man, it's out of nowhere to have this happen. Recently changed my router password for fear of hacking, so, could it be to do with that? Other than that, it's been on recurring billing since August, and now... Issue.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Oliver, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

I'm going to list three options for you on this. Each one will have several steps so hopefully one of them will help you out. :)

First option. Try moving your account to a different (external) storage device. You can use a USB 3.0 device up to 16 TB. Follow the instructions below to do this

1. On your Xbox, go to the Settings and access the Storage tab.

2. After that, open the drive where you’re currently storing your profile.

3. Select your Profile and hit the Y button to move it to another location. Choose another drive where you want to move your profile and click on Yes.

4. Now, restart your console. In the startup screen, choose your Profile and go to the drive where you moved it.

5. Finally, reboot your console again.

Second Option. Clear the console cache

1. Go to the Settings of your Xbox and access the System Settings tab.

2. After that, open the Storage tab and choose your default drive.

3. From the Device Options panel, click on Clear System Cache.

4. Finally, restart your Xbox.

Final option if the other two don't work

If the other two options don't work then you'll need to do a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps and your saves will be safe on the Cloud. You can read how to do a reset via this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. Aussie Michael Win User

error code 80151909 and 8015190b

6. The Elder Man Win User

[Error] 80151909 - Please Help

Same here. My account works but linked child account does not, even after confirming username and password multiple times. Said to sign in on a pc, Pushes me to a page about PC accounts with a generic 'page not working try later' message.

I have a console, not a PC precisely because of this sort of hassle when we just want a quick game of minecraft...
Thema:

1. Error 80151909... Pique of my sadness: Please help? - Similar Threads - Error 80151909 Pique

2. Error code 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80151909: Every time I go to log into my Xbox for the past week it’s not been able to.. I’ve tested my network connection and it fails every single time right when it gets to Xbox live connection but is...
  3. Error code 80151908 and 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80151908 and 80151909: Hello, The error code 80151909 popped up when signing into Xbox live for the Lara Croft Guardian of light. And then my sister signed in and the error code 80151908 popped up. We have tried...
  4. I can't connect to xbox live due to error 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to xbox live due to error 80151909: I tried connecting to my Xbox Live account but it kept on giving me error code 80151909. [img] After that I went online to try and find a solution I found a answer. By deleting the dashboard...
  5. Xbox 360 80151909 error when I try connecting to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 80151909 error when I try connecting to Xbox Live: Whenever I try to connect to Xbox Live, I get this error: 80151909 I tried deleting my profile and redownloading it, but it doesn't allow me to and gives me the same error. I tried clearing...
  6. Xbox live error 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live error 80151909: The error is preventing from connecting to xbox live, I log on daily. I have contacted my service provider, they say the issue is related to my profile. Please help me. Thank you, Meldric...
  7. Error 80151909 Service Alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 80151909 Service Alert: So i recently turned on my Xbox 360 and it said am disconnected from Live. Went to test my network and it fails on third step between Internet and Live. Below there is yellow exclamation mark next...
  8. Xbox live connection error and 80151909 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection error and 80151909 error: For the past week Ive been trying to reconnect my xbox 360 to xbox live. I keep getting a error between the globe symbol and the Xbox live symbol and when ever i try to redownload my profile i...
  9. Error 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 80151909: Hello, I have since few days the error 80151909, the Xbox doesn't want to connect to the Xbox Live, I've this issue all the time. The Xbox can connect to the network and Internet without issue....
  10. Xbox can´t connect to Xbox live error 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can´t connect to Xbox live error 80151909: Hello,3 days ago i lose my connection to xbox live,i have bought Xbox live.I don´t know why.Xbox error is 80151909,i try search somting on websites but i can´t search anything what souhld help...