Error 80151014 , Cant download profile

Discus and support Error 80151014 , Cant download profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem that is quite recent. I wanted to came back and play some games on my xbox360 again but i couldnt log in on this profile , so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VenomBronyPL, Jan 5, 2021.

  1. VenomBronyPL
    VenomBronyPL Guest

    Error 80151014 , Cant download profile


    Hello

    I have a problem that is quite recent.

    I wanted to came back and play some games on my xbox360 again but i couldnt log in on this profile , so , as someone said in this topic :

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/80151014/1950d9d1-d12f-4b82-aabd-64e0b0251e0c

    I deleted my profile only , and then cleared cache 3 times like they said , now im trying to log in and download profile , everything is good and stuff , i see my 2 profiles to download , 1 was random , have random xbox name and icon , under its name it
    says Xbox Live HDD , and then there is my 2nd profile that i want to donwload , with no icon , my nickname is there and only Xbox Live under it , no HDD and no Icon , when im pressing it to download it goes up to 10% and then error message pops up saying i
    need to visit site ,,account.live.com'' (and says nothing what to do next ok lol ?) with error number under it 80151014.

    Most of my games require xbox account and i want this one because it was pretty buffed and a lot of time was spent there , this 1 random account have literaly 0 points and no time played in anything , i just want My profile back but stupid error stops me.

    :)
     
    VenomBronyPL, Jan 5, 2021
    #1
  2. onyxishere Win User

    Disconnecting from xboxlive

  3. D4RKN3SS ANG3L Win User

    Error code 80151014

    i got the same problem error 80151014 idk whats going on
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

    error 80151014 or state 80151014

    Hey there Swervepro0691!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  5. Swervepro0691 Win User

    error 80151014 or state 80151014

    I am sorry but this did not work it told me that Xbox live accounts could not be downloaded right now they again later. With 801540A9 at the bottom
  6. FRNKMCHL Win User

    error 80151014 or state 80151014

    I had this same problem. The suggestion user: mister brosky made works. Thanks.
Thema:

Error 80151014 , Cant download profile

Loading...
  1. Error 80151014 , Cant download profile - Similar Threads - Error 80151014 Cant

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. error 80151014 or state 80151014

    in XBoX on Consoles
    error 80151014 or state 80151014: I wish there were an easier way to contact xbox support..I cannot find how to create my own thread/forum with my problem, I dont have a twitter, and I have no time to sit and "chat" with xbox...