Error 8015000A when trying to renew Xbox Live membership on the console

Discus and support Error 8015000A when trying to renew Xbox Live membership on the console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My Xbox Live membership is about to expire, and I have been getting an offer on my dashboard to renew my membership at a price of $39.99. However, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by de Hat, Feb 25, 2018.

1. de Hat
    de Hat Guest

My Xbox Live membership is about to expire, and I have been getting an offer on my dashboard to renew my membership at a price of $39.99. However, I have been receiving an error when trying to perform this action. The first time I received this error was
    when there was a problem with Xbox Live accepting payments within the last couple weeks, so I thought this was the issue. That issue has been fixed, but my issue with the membership renewal still is not working. I just got off the phone with Xbox Support,
    and I removed my profile and downloaded it again, as well as clearing my system cache in between. This did not fix the problem. I have to renew my membership before March 3rd so time is of the essence. I tried to enclose images of the offer and the error,
    but the forum system will not allow me (I get an error).

:)

de Hat, Feb 25, 2018
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Overview of Xbox LIVE Renewal

When your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is about to run out, you will get a renewal message on your screen.

• Month-to-month membership- Notification comes 15 days in advance
    • 3 or 12 month membership- Notification comes 30 days in advance
    Xbox LIVE membership can be renewed using a credit card, a debit card, or a Prepaid Gold Membership Card.

If your automatic membership renewal (auto renewal) is set to off, you can purchase a new subscription or use a prepaid membership card to renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Renew with a payment option by purchasing a new membership:

Steps to Follow

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Proceed to Your Memberships, and select the membership that you currently have (for example Xbox LIVE Gold)

4) Select Modify Membership and you will be presented with a list of renewal options. If you are on an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, you can choose to upgrade to Gold Membership.

5) Select a membership option, then Confirm Purchase.

Once you have confirmed your purchase, the following will happen:

• The payment option you are using will be charged immediately.
    • The time subscription plan you have just purchased will be added to your remaining subscription time.
    • Your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be activated and auto renewal turned on.
    Take note:

If you use a credit card as your payment option, you cannot remove it on file until your current membership expires.

There is a procedure you can follow to add or change your Xbox LIVE payment option.

Renew with a prepaid membership card

It is possible to renew your Xbox LIVE membership using a Prepaid Microsoft Gold Membership Card. This card is available at retail locations.

If you choose to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE membership code, you will be added time to your existing Xbox LIVE membership, while your renewal settings will remain unchanged.

How to turn on auto renewal (for existing membership):

If you are already on Xbox LIVE Gold of Family Pack membership and you want to turn on auto renewal without purchasing new membership, you should contact Xbox Support.

How to Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE renewal:

If there are issues with your Xbox LIVE account, you might receive the following messages. The solutions are provided below:

• Error: Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service.
    This means that your credit card has expired, or the information on it has been changed. To solve this problem, there is a procedure you can follow to change payment option for Xbox LIVE membership.

• Error: 8015d080
    In case you receive this error message, you need to contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Feb 25, 2018
  3. xbox gold live deal not working!

Hello am trying to renew my membership via console but when it loads the details it comes up with there error: status code:801901f7

So i cannot buy xbox live off console!

Help?

EL1T3 HE4DSHoTZ, Feb 25, 2018
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey Retrofan42,

If you are continuing to receiving and error code when attempting to check out, that would indicate there still may be a billing issue here. The fastest way to receive assistance with billing issues will be to reach out to our chat
    support team through our
    Contact Us page
    . Unfortunately the forums team here are unable to assist with billing issues over the forums.

Please feel free to keep us posted.

Mister Beep, Feb 26, 2018
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey Retrofan42,

If you are continuing to receiving and error code when attempting to check out, that would indicate there still may be a billing issue here. The fastest way to receive assistance with billing issues will be to reach out to our chat
    support team through our
    Contact Us page
    . Unfortunately the forums team here are unable to assist with billing issues over the forums.

Please feel free to keep us posted.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox one a

7. hanno67 Win User

What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix this problem please

8. wizfero94 Win User

problem: Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. Error 8015000A

hey ! I have a problem with loading the profile of a live network. I deleted my profile and tried to re-download my profile from the network and get the error 8015000A. ''Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. Error 8015000A''.
    . please help
  9. GabriellaHåkansson Win User

Renewing Gold Status

Try to renew on the console. Settings > Account > Your Memberships > Xbox Live Gold > Modify membership.
Thema:

1. Error 8015000A when trying to renew Xbox Live membership on the console - Similar Threads - Error 8015000A trying

2. Xbox 360 Error 8015000A, already tried all the fixes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Error 8015000A, already tried all the fixes: I recently had to change my password on Microsoft.com and now I cannot login to my profile on XBox 360 because after putting in my email an error message that comes up that says "sorry there is a...
  3. Xbox 360 / Xbox Live Error Code 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 / Xbox Live Error Code 8015000A: Tried downloading my Xbox Live profile to my 360 and it shows that error code (8015000A) each time after entering my email for the account. Tried clearing the cache, formatting the hard drive,...
  4. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  5. I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A: I tried to sign into my Xbox 360 live account and I keep getting an error code I have cleared the cache and it didn’t help would appreciate being able to play cod again....
  6. Xbox 360 Error 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Error 8015000A: Suddenly i couldn't sign in anymore... If i try to download again my profile after the email screen i get the error 8015000A. Tried to clear the cache and nothing happened, changed the password...
  7. Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360: I'm trying to sign in on my Xbox 360 but I keep running into error code 8015000A. At first, I was seeing this error when trying to sign in with my existing console profile. I got prompted about...
  8. Error 8015000a

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 8015000a: I keep getting this error when trying to login. I've tried everything and even the wired network connection isn't getting to internet a03dc578-bfd0-41c4-b574-38c598125d9b
  9. Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A: I inherited an Xbox 360, and I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account - however it seems like I can’t create a new one or sign into an existing one, or download the profile. Despite the...
  10. Error 8015000A when trying to download profile on backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8015000A when trying to download profile on backwards compatible games.: This only works on the games that require a 360 profile. This is a new account that I have made this year, not with a 360, yet whenever I try to download my profile, it let's me enter my email,...