Error 80070428 when trying to download profile (in trying to fix 8007065b error
Discus and support Error 80070428 when trying to download profile (in trying to fix 8007065b error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot currently download my profile to XBox 360 as I get the 80070428 error. The reason I attempted to re-download my profile was that I was getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kuradilaps, Aug 2, 2018.
Thema:
Error 80070428 when trying to download profile (in trying to fix 8007065b error
Loading...
-
Error 80070428 when trying to download profile (in trying to fix 8007065b error - Similar Threads - Error 80070428 trying
-
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006
in XboX InsidersIssues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to... -
Alguna solución para este error al transmitir
in XboX InsidersAlguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay... -
Error installing the update (Alpha)
in XboX InsidersError installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS... -
Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(
in XboX InsidersError in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates... -
Locked out of accounts error 80070428
in XBoX AccessibilityLocked out of accounts error 80070428: getting extremely frustrated trying to recover accounts to download an old game. This system has been very uncharitable helping me get into my accounts, including locking me out of one after I... -
Error Code 80070428, cannot log into Xbox LIVE Profile
in XBoX on ConsolesError Code 80070428, cannot log into Xbox LIVE Profile: I'm having this error code pop up every time I try to download my profile. I put in my gmail and password, but then an Account Info error says: 'Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later.... -
error 80070428
in XBoX on Consoleserror 80070428: Hello! I recently bought a Xbox one and I have wanted to replay in games of Xbox 360 however he asks me to download a profile of Xbox 360 which I do not have, I put my Microsoft identifier but he... -
Error 80070428 when trying to download profile
in XBoX on ConsolesError 80070428 when trying to download profile: whenever I try to download my profile to my Xbox 360 I get error code 80070428 and it says for me to go to account.live.com to fix it and there is nothing there when I go. Help pls....