Error 800700E8 while trying to download ANY app

Discus and support Error 800700E8 while trying to download ANY app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title says it all. If I try to download an app, ANY app (Crunchyroll, Netflix, anything), it supposedly "searches" for the free app, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rémi Savard, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Rémi Savard
    Rémi Savard Guest

Title says it all. If I try to download an app, ANY app (Crunchyroll, Netflix, anything), it supposedly "searches" for the free app, then systematically crashes to Error 800700E8. This has been going on since yesterday.

I suspect something went wrong when they made the switch to real money, but hey, who am I to judge?

:)

Rémi Savard, Mar 2, 2014
  2. Werths
    Werths Guest
    Error 800700E8

Error 800700E8 seems to occur for every app I try and download. I've had this ridiculous problem for a while now...

Werths, Mar 2, 2014
  3. Error 800700E8 when trying to redownload Simpsons Arcade

Hey everyone!

This error should now be resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing error code 800700E8 while trying to download the Simpsons Arcade game.

Mister Quimby, Mar 2, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Error 800700E8 occurs when you try to download content from Xbox Live

Overview

You receive error code 800700E8 when you try to download content from Xbox Live.

Read this page to learn about error 800700E8 and what you can do about it.

On this page

Topics

Error code and message

Problem

Solutions

Error code and message

Error code 800700E8 contains the following message:

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means that Xbox Live has encountered an error or that your Xbox console is experiencing network connectivity trouble. This error is only temporary and may not pertain to your payment or account information.

Solutions

Solution 1: Check the
    Xbox Live service status
    . If there are no outages reported, try again later. If you’re trying to make a purchase, work around the problem by purchasing the content online through a browser at Xbox.com instead of through your console.

Solution 2: Turn the console off and then on again to see if this clears up the issue.

Solution 3:
    Clear your system cache
    three times.

Solution 4: Run the
    Xbox Live connection error solution
    . This step-by-step wizard may be able to find the problem, which might be a bad Internet connection or a router problem.

onyxishere, Mar 2, 2014
  5. Rémi Savard
    Rémi Savard Guest
    Didn't solve the problem. In fact, after I deleted the cache three times, I couldn't sign back on to XBox Live from the console. I'm starting to think it's a problem with my router, now.

Rémi Savard, Mar 2, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Ok, if you've run the Xbox Live Connection Error Solution and it didn't help then give support a call to see what they suggest.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Rémi Savard Win User

Didn't solve the problem. In fact, after I deleted the cache three times, I couldn't sign back on to XBox Live from the console. I'm starting to think it's a problem with my router, now.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Ok, if you've run the Xbox Live Connection Error Solution and it didn't help then give support a call to see what they suggest.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. onyxishere Win User

Error 800700E8 occurs when you try to download content from Xbox Live

Overview

You receive error code 800700E8 when you try to download content from Xbox Live.

On this page

Topics

Error code and message

Problem

Solutions

Error code and message

Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later.
    Status code: 800700E8
    Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means that Xbox Live has encountered an error or that your Xbox console is experiencing network connectivity trouble. This error is only temporary and may not pertain to your payment or account information.

Solutions

Solution 1: Check the
    Xbox Live service status
    . If there are no outages reported, try again later. If you’re trying to make a purchase, work around the problem by purchasing the content online through a browser at Xbox.com instead of through your console.

Solution 2: Turn the console off and then on again to see if this clears up the issue.

Solution 3:
    Clear your system cache
    three times.

Solution 4: Run the
    Xbox Live connection error solution
    . This step-by-step wizard may be able to find the problem, which might be a bad Internet connection or a router problem.
  10. BilalHabib Win User

Grid 2 Content not downloading- Marketplace Error

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup

800700E8

Error code 800700E8 occurs when you try to download content from Xbox Live

Overview

On this page

Topics

anchor

Error code and message

anchor

Problem

anchor

Solutions

Error code and message

Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later.

Status code: 800700E8

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means that Xbox Live has encountered an error. This error is only temporary and may not relate to your payment or account information.

Solutions

Wait for a little while, and then try downloading the content again.

Go to the Xbox Live Service status page to see if there any service/network outages.
  11. StonerMentality Win User

Error 800700E8

I'm trying to download Netflix and other apps but the error code 800700E8. Thought you should know.
Thema:

1. Error 800700E8 while trying to download ANY app - Similar Threads - Error 800700E8 while

2. I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8): Hello, I have purchased an add-on from a browser (I cannot find it on console). I checked my download history and I found the add on. As I clicked on it for downloading it, it said (there's a...
  3. Error code 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 800700E8: Can't download update on Gears of War Judgment. I get error code 800700E8. This means I can't play the game in Versus. But can still play Survival. It's been like this for over a week now. Any...
  4. Error code 800700e8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 800700e8: Hello community, I am getting this error code when trying to play overrun on gears of war judment, using my xbox one, the problem only happens on overrun, it saya I dont own the content...
  5. Content Not Available Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content Not Available Error 800700E8: Hello. Recently I hopped back on to my xbox 360 for a little nostalgia and I decide to play Need for speed hot pursuit(2010). However, it says I do not own in and in my download history there are...
  6. 800700E8 Error on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    800700E8 Error on Xbox 360: Hi eveyone, this is my first time writing here to ask something. I have been an user of Xbox since years and this is the first that I'm having a trouble with my Xbox 360. My dad has in his...
  7. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  8. Error 800700E8 when trying to redownload Earthworm Jim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 800700E8 when trying to redownload Earthworm Jim: Hello, I am receiving this error code when trying to redownload Earthworm Jim to my Xbox 360 console. Can you help resolve? Thanks. de7216da-fb05-4b0f-bc5c-2184ba50765d
  9. error code 800700e8

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 800700e8: when I click on content not available a xbox live Error occurred and it says sorry there was a problem with. The Xbox service try again later 72eaa482-e136-471e-afdd-d1b2b23cfceb
  10. Missing arcade game - Soul Calibur, error 800700e8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing arcade game - Soul Calibur, error 800700e8: Hi, For unknown reason, I was never able to purchase original Soul Calibur game (arcade, 1st one, not SCII). Now it seems to be completely missing - I get the error code 800700e8 (either from...