Error 800700E8 when trying to redownload Earthworm Jim

Discus and support Error 800700E8 when trying to redownload Earthworm Jim in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am receiving this error code when trying to redownload Earthworm Jim to my Xbox 360 console. Can you help resolve? Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tarzan xena, Jul 5, 2018.

1. tarzan xena
    tarzan xena Guest

Hello, I am receiving this error code when trying to redownload Earthworm Jim to my Xbox 360 console.

Can you help resolve? Thanks.

:)

tarzan xena, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Earthworm Jim HD... can't download

Thanks for the link, I have now tried each of the listed methods. When looking at previous downloads, I can find Earthworm Jim HD, but I get an error code: 800700E8 . This is despite all the other services working fine.

When I use Purchase History (a link from the support page you cited) on a browser, I cannot find Earthworm Jim HD.

When searching the store on a browser, I can find Earthworm Jim, it says "You own this game." but it says I don't have an applicable device. This is despite my Xbox 360 being listed as "Xbox 360 Super Elite Console".

If I look at my Microsoft Account I can see Earthworm Jim HD in my Order History. There is no link for downloading it there, though.

UpInArmistice, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Game I can't think the name of, someone help

I have just looked up wikipedia and the game that was released onto the N64 was Earthworm Jim 3D.

-

Earthworm Jim 1 was released onto the Genesis & SNES. Earthworm Jim 2 was released onto Genesis, SNES, Playstation 1 and Saturn.

ILOVEBAY0n37T4, Jul 5, 2018
  4. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest

blueamcat, Jul 5, 2018
  5. blueamcat Win User

6. UpInArmistice Win User

Earthworm Jim HD... can't download

Thanks for the link, I have now tried each of the listed methods. When looking at previous downloads, I can find Earthworm Jim HD, but I get an error code: 800700E8 . This is despite all the other services working fine.

When I use Purchase History (a link from the support page you cited) on a browser, I cannot find Earthworm Jim HD.

When searching the store on a browser, I can find Earthworm Jim, it says "You own this game." but it says I don't have an applicable device. This is despite my Xbox 360 being listed as "Xbox 360 Super Elite Console".

If I look at my Microsoft Account I can see Earthworm Jim HD in my Order History. There is no link for downloading it there, though.
  7. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Game I can't think the name of, someone help

I have just looked up wikipedia and the game that was released onto the N64 was Earthworm Jim 3D.

-

Earthworm Jim 1 was released onto the Genesis & SNES. Earthworm Jim 2 was released onto Genesis, SNES, Playstation 1 and Saturn.
  8. Lactos292 Win User

Forum Regs. Leaderboard. Non-Tacky (CTP) For Kids

The header is Earthworm Jim.
  9. offordelete Win User

Earthworm jim

But we bought the game already and can not download again. There is not physical version of this game. So put it back to the servers and allow to download it again. Thank you.
Thema:

1. Error 800700E8 when trying to redownload Earthworm Jim - Similar Threads - Error 800700E8 trying

2. I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8): Hello, I have purchased an add-on from a browser (I cannot find it on console). I checked my download history and I found the add on. As I clicked on it for downloading it, it said (there's a...
  3. Error code 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 800700E8: Can't download update on Gears of War Judgment. I get error code 800700E8. This means I can't play the game in Versus. But can still play Survival. It's been like this for over a week now. Any...
  4. Error code 800700e8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 800700e8: Hello community, I am getting this error code when trying to play overrun on gears of war judment, using my xbox one, the problem only happens on overrun, it saya I dont own the content...
  5. Content Not Available Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content Not Available Error 800700E8: Hello. Recently I hopped back on to my xbox 360 for a little nostalgia and I decide to play Need for speed hot pursuit(2010). However, it says I do not own in and in my download history there are...
  6. 800700E8 Error on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    800700E8 Error on Xbox 360: Hi eveyone, this is my first time writing here to ask something. I have been an user of Xbox since years and this is the first that I'm having a trouble with my Xbox 360. My dad has in his...
  7. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  8. Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 800700E8: When I try to sing in with my Microsoft account connected to Xbox Live the error above appears, already cleaned the Cache 1b7b359b-4d73-4d14-aa59-70c76e2fff5b
  9. error code 800700e8

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 800700e8: when I click on content not available a xbox live Error occurred and it says sorry there was a problem with. The Xbox service try again later 72eaa482-e136-471e-afdd-d1b2b23cfceb
  10. Missing arcade game - Soul Calibur, error 800700e8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing arcade game - Soul Calibur, error 800700e8: Hi, For unknown reason, I was never able to purchase original Soul Calibur game (arcade, 1st one, not SCII). Now it seems to be completely missing - I get the error code 800700e8 (either from...