Error 800700E8 when trying to download Catan or any delisted game I own

Discus and support Error 800700E8 when trying to download Catan or any delisted game I own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting the error code 800700E8 when trying to download Catan. I even trying to queue it up via through my purchase history online and it gives... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mthowell, Sep 26, 2014.

1. mthowell
    mthowell Guest

I am getting the error code 800700E8 when trying to download Catan. I even trying to queue it up via through my purchase history online and it gives me a message saying that it is no longer available. I tried Contra and that downloaded but that has not
    been delisted. I then tried Gauntlet and got the same error. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

mthowell, Sep 26, 2014
  2. Hexrapper
    Hexrapper Guest
    800700E8 - Trying to download old, delisted Indie games

There are several Indie games I purchased a while ago that appear to have since been delisted. I can access them in my Download History page but it doesn't let me download the game, and gives me an 800700E8 error. Is it not possible to redownloaded delisted
    Indie games even if you've already payed for them?

Hexrapper, Sep 26, 2014
  3. Noclass Nick
    Noclass Nick Guest
    Doom 1 Unable to download error message

I brought doom 1 on xbox live arcade years ago, then It was delisted from the store but I could still download it through my download history, but now when I try to re download it, it comes up with "error 800700E8 " and wont download??

Noclass Nick, Sep 26, 2014
  4. GDN smp91
    GDN smp91 Guest

GDN smp91, Sep 26, 2014
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately when an item has been delisted from the service it cannot be redownloaded as it no longer exists on the servers. I found this out the hard way as well. The only way you would have been able to keep it if you changed consoles
    would be if you still had it on your hard drive.

onyxishere, Sep 27, 2014
  6. mthowell
    mthowell Guest
    Well that is not the case for delisted xbla arcade items that you have purchased. You can download them again through download history. It does not matter anymore because I should have checked to see if they were having issues and at that time Live was
    having issues with people being able to download items they had purchased. It has since cleared up and I was able to download Catan.

mthowell, Nov 1, 2018
  7. mthowell Win User

Well that is not the case for delisted xbla arcade items that you have purchased. You can download them again through download history. It does not matter anymore because I should have checked to see if they were having issues and at that time Live was
    having issues with people being able to download items they had purchased. It has since cleared up and I was able to download Catan.
  8. GDN smp91 Win User

9. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately when an item has been delisted from the service it cannot be redownloaded as it no longer exists on the servers. I found this out the hard way as well. The only way you would have been able to keep it if you changed consoles
    would be if you still had it on your hard drive.
  10. PsychoDaddyBear Win User

Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting

Hi Ironwilled.

Yes, the game does appear in my Download History, but when I select Download Again, I get error message 800700E8.

I have followed all the solutions on the link provided by EggsBoxJuan:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/store/view-download-history

I know Driver: San Francisco has been delisted for new sales, but
    please conffirm if it has also been delisted for re-download to the Xbox 360?

Thanks,

Daddy Bear
  11. PsychoDaddyBear Win User

Driver: San Francisco

Hi Napalm 31337,

There was no change; I still get error message 800700E8 when I try to re-download Driver: San Francisco. It's definitely not a network connectivity problem as I can re-download all the other games I purchased.

I was hoping I could try the download from my PC browser or Android Xbox App, but I can't find a "Download Again" option.

Strangely, there's an option to re-download the game to my Xbox One. I have never owned or logged on to an Xbox One.

Ubisoft Tech Support told me they tested the download okay, but I assume France and Australia do not use the same server.

Does the 800700E8 error occur if the file is corrupt or missing?

Does the 800700E8 error occur if I try to download a game not available in my region? (Australia)

Is it possible the re-download function was accidently broken when the game was retired from the Xbox Marketplace?

Cheers,

Daddy Bear
Thema:

1. Error 800700E8 when trying to download Catan or any delisted game I own - Similar Threads - Error 800700E8 trying

2. I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8): Hello, I have purchased an add-on from a browser (I cannot find it on console). I checked my download history and I found the add on. As I clicked on it for downloading it, it said (there's a...
  3. Error code 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 800700E8: Can't download update on Gears of War Judgment. I get error code 800700E8. This means I can't play the game in Versus. But can still play Survival. It's been like this for over a week now. Any...
  4. Error code 800700e8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 800700e8: Hello community, I am getting this error code when trying to play overrun on gears of war judment, using my xbox one, the problem only happens on overrun, it saya I dont own the content...
  5. Content Not Available Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content Not Available Error 800700E8: Hello. Recently I hopped back on to my xbox 360 for a little nostalgia and I decide to play Need for speed hot pursuit(2010). However, it says I do not own in and in my download history there are...
  6. 800700E8 Error on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    800700E8 Error on Xbox 360: Hi eveyone, this is my first time writing here to ask something. I have been an user of Xbox since years and this is the first that I'm having a trouble with my Xbox 360. My dad has in his...
  7. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  8. Error 800700E8 when trying to redownload Earthworm Jim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 800700E8 when trying to redownload Earthworm Jim: Hello, I am receiving this error code when trying to redownload Earthworm Jim to my Xbox 360 console. Can you help resolve? Thanks. de7216da-fb05-4b0f-bc5c-2184ba50765d
  9. error code 800700e8

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 800700e8: when I click on content not available a xbox live Error occurred and it says sorry there was a problem with. The Xbox service try again later 72eaa482-e136-471e-afdd-d1b2b23cfceb
  10. Missing arcade game - Soul Calibur, error 800700e8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing arcade game - Soul Calibur, error 800700e8: Hi, For unknown reason, I was never able to purchase original Soul Calibur game (arcade, 1st one, not SCII). Now it seems to be completely missing - I get the error code 800700e8 (either from...