Error 1308 source file not found while installing call of duty world at war

Discus and support Error 1308 source file not found while installing call of duty world at war in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i'm trying to install call of duty world at war and it suddenly gets an error 1308 while installing even though i already run as admin. Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rafligamer, Mar 28, 2023.

1. rafligamer
    rafligamer Guest

Hello, i'm trying to install call of duty world at war and it suddenly gets an error 1308 while installing even though i already run as admin. Can you please tell me what's happened with that error and how to fix it? Thanks

:)

rafligamer, Mar 28, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Error 1308 usually indicates that the installation program is unable to locate a specific file that it needs to complete the installation process. In the case of Call of Duty World at War, it is likely that one of the installation files is missing or corrupted, which is causing the error.

If using a physical disk for installation:

Make sure your installation CD or DVD is clean and free from scratches or dirt. Use a soft cloth to clean the disk.

Copy the entire installation media to a folder on your hard disk and try installing the game from there. This will help eliminate any issues with the disk.

Sometimes, antivirus programs can interfere with the installation process. Temporarily disable your antivirus software and try the installation again.
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Zombie reveal coming soon?

"From Call of Duty: World at War to Call of Duty: Black Ops, we’re walking you through the classic Zombies… one map at a time."

-

It will be a while.
  4. ICE BYRD Win User

Error Code 80150101

This is my first time having this problem.

Physical Region: United States

Account Region: United States

Content: Call of Duty World at War demo, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 demo

Error Code: 800150101
  5. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  6. xArkSlade08x Win User

COD Predictions at E3

CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR TAKES PLACE IN VIETNAM. WE NEED A CALL OF DUTY GAME THAT TAKES PLACE ON WWI- First World War. World War I (WWI or WW1), also
    known as the First World War, the Great War, or the
    War to End All Wars, was a global war originating in Europe that
    lasted from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918
    . OR CALL OF DUTY: CIVIL WAR, KOREAN
    WAR,
    Spanish-American War, Ancient Greek War, Ancient Rome War, or way before.
Thema:

1. Error 1308 source file not found while installing call of duty world at war - Similar Threads - Error 1308 source

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code: Hello, I can’t sign into my Xbox profile after it first turns on, and this is an error code that popped up: (0xCFFFFC16). Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 6f6d7614-f361-47bf-bf8f-7b40c3c4b26e
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  7. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  8. 8015190e error

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015190e error: I've followed all the guides officially from Xbox I'm having issues playing mw3 og on Xbox One s and I'm still having issues fixing it 001ee575-bc36-4bff-87ac-07b155be4a47
  9. Error code 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80151909: Every time I go to log into my Xbox for the past week it’s not been able to.. I’ve tested my network connection and it fails every single time right when it gets to Xbox live connection but is...
  10. Xbox 360 error code: 417F-42FE-B780-1308-C000-0032

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 error code: 417F-42FE-B780-1308-C000-0032: We went to download an update for XBox Live and now can't use the XBOX at all, the error code shows up and won't let us do anything. e3db12cc-bd99-463c-954b-b938b63eb947