Error 1060 the specified, service does not exist as an installed service

Discus and support Error 1060 the specified, service does not exist as an installed service in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the xbox game pass and tried to install Halo reach but got the error 0x00000001. Now I wanted to start gaming services in the services... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JortAling, Jan 31, 2021.

  1. JortAling
    JortAling Guest

    Error 1060 the specified, service does not exist as an installed service


    I bought the xbox game pass and tried to install Halo reach but got the error 0x00000001. Now I wanted to start gaming services in the services application. but now I get the error 1060, the specified service does not exist as an installed service. What can i do abouth this?

    :)
     
    JortAling, Jan 31, 2021
    #1
  2. Colin Webber1 Win User

    Gaming Services failed with error code: 0x80080005

    When trying to restart the service "Windows could not start the Gaming Services service on Local Computer. Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service."
  3. ClaviusOne Win User

    Getting error code on Gamepass Ultimate on PC

    I have this problem recently and have installed KB5004476, too.

    I found the problem may be GamingServices cannot run.

    If I start the service, I get the error 1060, the specified service does not exist as an installed service.
  4. ZervosAZ Win User

    Can't open/play any games

    Thank you for the response, I tried this out and I am still having the same problem. It's worth noting that everything starts running except for one of the gaming services, I get error 1060 "The specified service does not exist as an installed service."
  5. Strike305 Win User

    Gaming Services not running, can't play games

    It just happened to me at dawn, I did everything, both repairing the applications and reinstalling the game services.



    check in the windows services and the GamingServicesNet works fine but the GamingServices does not run and if it is in the location that says but the error 1060 appears the specified service does not exist as an installed service.



    The truth is that I don't know what to do anymore after reinstalling the game services many times, restarting my computer and resetting the applications.
  6. Prehistoric Nerd Win User

    Gaming Services error 1060

    Kindly check if you're still ask to install the gaming services here: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/gaming-....

    Please also make sure all the required services are running to solve Xbox app sync issues on Windows.

    Open the Start menu, search Services then open Services. Scroll down the list and find all of the Xbox entries (they are near the bottom).
    Gaming Services (There are 2 of them)
    Xbox Accessory Management Service
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    When you find them right-click on them and select Start. If you can see that they are already running you can skip them.
    I've managed to start all of them except one of the gaming services, that one still gives me "Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service." whenever I try to start it.
Thema:

Error 1060 the specified, service does not exist as an installed service

Loading...
  1. Error 1060 the specified, service does not exist as an installed service - Similar Threads - Error 1060 specified

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Gaming Services error 1060

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services error 1060: Whenever I try to enable gaming services I get error 1060 and I can't fix it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it countless times but it never worked... 069feb60-093c-45e4-a647-0d2a32bc8b2f