Error 1045-0 Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support Error 1045-0 Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have waited until today to be able to play the game, when now I can't even play it. The thing is that yesterday I opened the game when it came out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielRuiz16, Nov 13, 2021.

  1. DanielRuiz16
    DanielRuiz16 Guest

    Error 1045-0 Forza Horizon 5


    I have waited until today to be able to play the game, when now I can't even play it.

    The thing is that yesterday I opened the game when it came out and I had to uninstall it because of a problem in my computer. Today when I start I get this error:



    "The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is not available".

    Code Error: 1045-0



    Yesterday I played perfectly from my xbox profile on pc, I use gamepass. I have tried uninstalling it, resetting it from program settings and resetting my ip but nothing.



    Any help?

    :)
     
    DanielRuiz16, Nov 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Error 1045-0 Forza Horizon 5

    It may take 24-72 hours for them to respond, kindly check your mailbox from time to time.
  3. DanielRuiz16 Win User

    Error 1045-0 Forza Horizon 5

    He enviado un ticket hace 6 horas pero solo con enviarlo me sale que esta solucionado...

    Que hago?
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Error 1045-0 Forza Horizon 5

    Hi DanielRuiz16, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    You will be needing to reach out to Forza Support in this case as it is related to your in-game account along with your progress.

    You can reach out to them here: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...
  5. JeanettB Win User

    Can't download Game Pass games on PC

    Same issue here, and same version 21h2.

    Unable to install a paid game (Forza Horizon 5), stuck at 0% and error.

    did you solve?
  6. minghzhang Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

    I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 without any problems.Only Forza Horizon 5 will have an error.
Thema:

Error 1045-0 Forza Horizon 5

Loading...
  1. Error 1045-0 Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Error 1045 Forza

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. E:1045-0