Error 0xc0ea000a

Discus and support Error 0xc0ea000a in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a new laptop and everytime I try to launch an Xbox Game Pass game downloaded through either the Windows Store or the Xbox App I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielC_94, Jan 28, 2025.

  1. DanielC_94
    DanielC_94 Guest

    Error 0xc0ea000a


    I recently bought a new laptop and everytime I try to launch an Xbox Game Pass game downloaded through either the Windows Store or the Xbox App I get error 0xc0ea000a.

    I have gone through all troubleshooting options I've been able to find on the Microsoft website and Reddit, including resetting/reinstalling the Windows Store, signing out and signing back into the Xbox App, uninstalling and reinstalling ALL the Xbox-related apps on my laptop and restarting my computer after every step.

    I don't know if it's an issue, but I did install an SSD that I had in my old laptop into my new laptop, which still had Xbox game files in the WindowsApps and XboxGames folders. However I have wiped all game data from those folders and I have also tried installing my Xbox games on the SSD that this new laptop came with, and I'm still getting the same error message.

    :)
     
    DanielC_94, Jan 28, 2025
    #1
  2. Renatodibi Win User

    0xc0ea000a error when trying to install a game

    Hi Gerardo.

    My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    I inform you that here in the community, we are all users and do not have access to your data and account. We can only offer you advice based on our knowledge and experience.

    In fact, the error you mentioned likely indicates a Windows activation error. Therefore, I am providing the link to the relevant support page.
    https://support.microsoft.com/windo...eshooter-d717cdff-cf19-9770-7198-40119c2a696c

    However, since this error only occurs when you try to install a game, it might be related to the Xbox app.

    Even though it might seem obvious, it's always best to ensure that our PC and all drivers are up to date. The same goes for the Xbox app and the Game Services.

    To update Xbox app and Game services

    Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    Select Library.
    Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

    You could try also removing and reinstalling Gaming services.

    To do this you must press the Start button on the taskbar,
    type 'powershell,'
    right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select 'Run as administrator.'

    In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

    In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

    Install the app on that page and select 'Yes' when you receive the User Account Control (UAC)
    prompt.
    Restart your device.

    I hope one of my suggestions helped you resolve your problem, but sometimes a Windows reset or a clean installation is also necessary.

    Kind regards
    Renato
  3. Sean Koller Win User

    I just picked up a gaming laptop for college, i am trying to launch games like minecraft and jurassic park off of game pass to just test it and its giving me this error - 0xc0ea000a how do i fix it?

    it says for my activation state "active". and then in the drop down it says windows is activated.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I just picked up a gaming laptop for college, i am trying to launch games like minecraft and jurassic park off of game pass to just test it and its giving me this error - 0xc0ea000a how do i fix it?

    you need to activate your copy of windows.

    if you look in your notifications I'm sure you have something telling you to do that
  5. HELLRAZER305 Win User

    Error Error Error

    DID you fix it I got the same one??
  6. InFaDeLiTy Win User

    Errors Errors Errors

    No not at all, I cannot connect to XBL at all, I am not sure what is happening, I know my internet is working fine and ive never had issues with this console but since the most recent update my xbox wouldnt download/install it properly and i havent been
    able get online at all its quite lame.
Thema:

Error 0xc0ea000a

Loading...
  1. Error 0xc0ea000a - Similar Threads - Error 0xc0ea000a

  2. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  3. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  4. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  5. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  6. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  9. error code 0xc0ea000a?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0xc0ea000a?: I have gone through countless YouTube videos attempting to fix my error to no avail, please help me!!! 7a61e11c-0546-4851-a78c-1c60c78717d8
  10. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

    in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...