Error 0xc00cee3a

Discus and support Error 0xc00cee3a in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am receiving this error when attempting to download games using the Xbox app with gamepass. There are no answers on the error code list, nor Google.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xzREVELATIONSzx, Nov 14, 2021.

  1. Error 0xc00cee3a


    I am receiving this error when attempting to download games using the Xbox app with gamepass. There are no answers on the error code list, nor Google. I am getting this error while attempting to install any game.

    :)
     
    xzREVELATIONSzx, Nov 14, 2021
    #1
  2. SamQY Win User

    Error 0xc00cee3a

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.
    5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  3. JacobHudson3 Win User

    Age Restriction on Xbox Game Pass Pc

    I actually tried this a while ago to fix another problem I was having when trying to download the same game. I was getting error code 0xc00cee3a when the installation was completed and I saw this same set of instructions as a way to fix that issue. I did follow your steps and it fixed the age restriction issue but if I could get some support with the aforementioned error code that would also be super helpful!
  4. HELLRAZER305 Win User

    Error Error Error

    DID you fix it I got the same one??
  5. InFaDeLiTy Win User

    Errors Errors Errors

    No not at all, I cannot connect to XBL at all, I am not sure what is happening, I know my internet is working fine and ive never had issues with this console but since the most recent update my xbox wouldnt download/install it properly and i havent been
    able get online at all its quite lame.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

    Errors Errors Errors

    Hey mate, can you please list the exact errors you're encountering? Also, go ahead and take a few minutes to answer the bold questions

    here
    , as we'll need that information to help resolve the network issues.
Thema:

Error 0xc00cee3a

Loading...
  1. Error 0xc00cee3a - Similar Threads - Error 0xc00cee3a

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...