Error 0x8923401C

Discus and support Error 0x8923401C in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My NAT type is Open Server connectivity Connected0% Packet loss Xbox services Up and Running Internet connection connected when it was xbox app,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PainChip, Jun 11, 2019.

  1. PainChip
    PainChip Guest

    Error 0x8923401C


    My NAT type is Open

    Server connectivity Connected0% Packet loss

    Xbox services Up and Running

    Internet connection connected

    when it was xbox app, this error didn't happen, but now with xbox companion, it happened

    :)
     
    PainChip, Jun 11, 2019
    #1
  2. Allebas Win User

    Error 0x8923401C

    Hi

    Sometimes with Xbox companion app I just restart my phone and thats works. Maybe it can work for.I would check

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status. Also, if its happening on your Xbox try restarting your Xbox by holding the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds.
    Also restart your router too.
  3. ThyrsoidSun5 Win User

    0x8923401C

    Nothing happened i’m still having the same problem
  4. WPAK Win User

    0x8923401C

  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

    Party Chat Error 0x8923401C

    That is a NAT related error...
  6. StormyXOXOXO Win User

    Party Chat Error 0x8923401C

    I am still having the problem NAT was already open
Thema:

Error 0x8923401C

Loading...
  1. Error 0x8923401C - Similar Threads - Error 0x8923401C

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t join a party I keep getting error [0x8923401C]: when ever i try to join a party it connects for a bit then disconnects me and says “Your network settings are blocking party chat” then shows the error [0x8923401C] afterwards I have searched...
  10. "Your network settings are blocking party chat." Error code 0x8923401C

    in XBoX on Consoles
    "Your network settings are blocking party chat." Error code 0x8923401C: Whenever i try to join my one specific friend's party, I either disconnect and get this message or he disconnects. Also it will not let me join him or him join me in gta 5 online. I have a good...