Error 0x87E10BD0 on Sea of Thieves.

Discus and support Error 0x87E10BD0 on Sea of Thieves. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One year ago i i played Sea of Thieves for a while using Xbox Game Pass and everything was ok. Some months later i subscribed again to Game Pass to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Davide Fanucci, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Error 0x87E10BD0 on Sea of Thieves.

One year ago i i played Sea of Thieves for a while using Xbox Game Pass and everything was ok. Some months later i subscribed again to Game Pass to play it again but when i opened the game i got "error 0x87E10BD0". I didn't find any true solution online, so i gave up and uninstalled it.
    Yesterday i finally bought the game, i installed it again but the error persists.
    There something i can do?

:)

Davide Fanucci, Feb 4, 2023
  2. DarkEmber Win User

I cant play games due to error code 0x87E10BD0 any idea on how to fix this

Mine error looks different to that and doesn't happen when downloading.

Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

For reference, you can also try the rest of the steps from this link,

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. cviniciusm Win User

Network and Audio instability

I am trying to play Destiny 2 and Sea of Thieves, I am receiving several network errors from these games. And audio instability on Sea of Thieves. Whether the activities take more than 10 minutes then the errors arise.
  5. onyxishere Win User

cant play online

What is the error code you get in Sea of Thieves.
  6. blueberry4sale Win User

Lavenderbeard error

Thema:

1. Error 0x87E10BD0 on Sea of Thieves. - Similar Threads - Error 0x87E10BD0 Sea

2. Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0....
  3. Error code 0x87E10BD0 Launching starfield, not available on account. Account is the one I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87E10BD0 Launching starfield, not available on account. Account is the one I...: As title states, The gamepass account I'm using to download Starfield Is now apparently the not available for starfield. I've tried the AUinstall folder, and the store reset option. Not sure what...
  4. i have error code 0x87E10BD0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have error code 0x87E10BD0: i have error code 0x87E10BD0 and trying to play sea of thieves with my friends via the pc gamepass they are all having no problems but no matter what I do sign out reset windows it just won't work...
  5. Im getting the error code 0x87E10BD0 when I try to load sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im getting the error code 0x87E10BD0 when I try to load sea of thieves: this is the message that appears "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  6. Error: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to launch 7 Days to die PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to launch 7 Days to die PC: Getting the error "7 Days To Die is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it:...
  7. Can't play an Microsoft store games because of error : 0x87E10BD0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play an Microsoft store games because of error : 0x87E10BD0: I cant play any Microsoft store game because of the error Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the...
  8. How to fix error code 0x87E10BD0 ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error code 0x87E10BD0 ???: I have spent literally all night trying to solve this problem, I have tried everything and the problem continues!, I contacted approximately 6 people from the Support, and apparently none of them...
  9. Problems with games in Xbox game pass for PC error 0x87E10BD0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with games in Xbox game pass for PC error 0x87E10BD0: So when I want to open some games with xbox app in windows 11 (in developer) Microsoft Store shows a dialog that says the following: "Wolfenstein: The New Order (PC) is currently unavailable on...
  10. Error code: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to use PC Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to use PC Windows Store: Just got the Xbox Game pass on PC and every time I try to download a game it errors and gives me this code, and the code finder didn't bring anything up, any suggestions on how to fix this or what...