error 0x87e10024 for Dead Rising 2

Discus and support error 0x87e10024 for Dead Rising 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ! I bought Dead Rising 2 but when I insert the disc in my Xbox SX I have this error since 2 days. Any solution ? Thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Om3nO, May 6, 2022.

1. Om3nO
    Om3nO Guest

Hi !

I bought Dead Rising 2 but when I insert the disc in my Xbox SX I have this error since 2 days.

Any solution ?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Om3nO, May 6, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

I see. Try installing it offline. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

Select Go offline.

In case the issue still persist, make sure to try a different disc and if other discs are working fine, that means, there is nothing wrong with your console but it's really the disc.
  3. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Let's try this and hopefully it will work.

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Once done, please insert your game disc half way to your console's disc drive. You will feel that the console is pulling the game disc in. Hold it for about 1 second and then release the game disc.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  4. Om3nO Win User

Thanks for the answer, but it's doesn't work
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Recentally purchased Dead Rising not showing up in ready to install list.

Dead Rising is not BC.

The ones that are:

[*]Dead Rising 2: Case West

[*]Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Left 4 Dead and Half-Life 2 won't play on my Series X and I own both disks

Error 0x87e10024 occurs when you insert a backward compatible disc into your Xbox

If you see error code 0x87e10024 when inserting a backward compatible disc into your Xbox Series X or Xbox One console:

0x87e10024

This means the game disc is compatible but having trouble being verified for play. This may also mean that you're experiencing an Xbox service interruption, the disc isn't compatible with your console, or there's a problem with the disc.

This is xbox link for solutions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/help/errors/error-code-0x87e10024

Regards
    Zahir
Thema:

1. error 0x87e10024 for Dead Rising 2 - Similar Threads - error 0x87e10024 Dead

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  4. Error code 0x87e10024

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e10024: I bought an Xbox 360 game (Lego Jurassic World) but now I can’t actually play it on my Xbox series x even though it’s backwards compatible, it gives me the error code ever time I insert it. I...
  5. Xbox one s error 0x87e10024

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s error 0x87e10024: I recently got naruto ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst xbox 360 version, looked it up and it says that it is backwards compatible to the xbox one but when I put the disc in my xbox one it doesn't...
  6. Can’t load up backwards compatability and n Xbox series x. Error code 0x87e10024

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load up backwards compatability and n Xbox series x. Error code 0x87e10024: So I have a problem. I tried to load my Xbox 360 version of Lego marvel superhero’s (don’t judge me, it’s for nostalgia) and I’ve tried multiple things but every time I put it in my series X it...
  7. Error 0x87e10024

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87e10024: I bought on original version of the game Gun to play on my xbox series x but when ever i put the disc in the error code 0x87e10024 pops up. Is it says it might be a sever issue but is there...
  8. Error code 0x87e10024 when trying to play F:NV ultimate addition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e10024 when trying to play F:NV ultimate addition: It tells me that it's having trouble verifying my game disc and I get a separate disc icon on my home screen. How do I fix this? Edit: I fixed it. I wasn't connected to the internet...
  9. Backwards compatible game isn’t working error code (0x87e10024)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game isn’t working error code (0x87e10024): I bought the game Batman Arkham asylum for the Xbox 360 and when I put the game disc in my Xbox one s it said it had trouble verifying the disc and showed the error code 0x87e10024....
  10. I have 9 backward compatibility discs all with error code 0x87e10024, I have tried numerous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 9 backward compatibility discs all with error code 0x87e10024, I have tried numerous...: I have 9 backward compatibility discs all with error code 0x87e10024, I have tried numerous times of inserting them nothing works who is supposed to fix this problem?????...