Error 0x87e1001f. How to fix this?

Discus and support Error 0x87e1001f. How to fix this? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can't even remotely play anything on drive, but I can update games on it. submitted by /u/Unlucky-Donut2380 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Unlucky-Donut2380, Oct 31, 2021.

  1. Error 0x87e1001f. How to fix this?

    /u/Unlucky-Donut2380, Oct 31, 2021
    #1
  2. Lucas���� Win User

    Error (0x87e1001f)

    I did everything and I even reset my consle and I still have the issue
  3. Goggs25 Win User

    Error (0x87e1001f)

    I am having same issue with a brand new hard drive. Keeps given me error message about the external hard drive been disconnected when it has not.

    It just started so far it’s happened twice on Vikings wolves of midgard.

    This hard drive is less then a month old at its the white seagate hard drive for Xbox.
  4. kittyctrl Win User

    Error (0x87e1001f)

    The only known solution I've done that seems to work is moving the games you want to play to the internal. But from what Ive heard theres a chance of corrupting files from constantly moving back and forth so I try and keep it to a minimum. I've tried getting ahold of Microsoft support and they really dont seem to care so just keep an eye out on these message boards to see if anyone has come up with further solutions.
  5. kittyctrl Win User

    Error (0x87e1001f)

    I have done all of the following troubleshooting steps as well as replaced the hard drive and the issue still occurs. Do you havenany other advice? This has been happening over a period of two weeks since I have had the console.
  6. ThatEpicGuy7 Win User

    Error (0x87e1001f)

    Thanks so much. Doing the power cycle seems to have fixed the problem as I haven't had any game crashes for a couple hours.
Thema:

Error 0x87e1001f. How to fix this?

Loading...
  1. Error 0x87e1001f. How to fix this? - Similar Threads - Error 0x87e1001f fix

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. Error code 0x87e1001f kicks me off bigger games (only and often) and when it occurs briefly...

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x87e1001f kicks me off bigger games (only and often) and when it occurs briefly...: Im on the xbox series x, i dont think this occurs with any other. I wouldnt recommend buying this xbox and whenever i reset it or unplug shit ive done everything it eventually comes back and then...
  8. Error code 0x87e1001f kicks me off games and disconnects my hardware for 10s, reset xbox...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87e1001f kicks me off games and disconnects my hardware for 10s, reset xbox...: I bought an xbox series X less than a year ago, and suddenly started getting an error code (0x87e1001f) in which I will be kicked out of my game and all of my hardware will disconnect like my...
  9. Error code 0x87e1001f

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e1001f: I keep getting this error code saying my external hard drive has been unplugged which is not true. Been doing this now for 24 hours first with Vikings wolves of midgard and now with van helsing 2....
  10. Error (0x87e1001f)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error (0x87e1001f): Recently I have been getting this error on my Series X. This only occurs on games installed on my external hard drive. Periodically games will crash and my controller disconnects for a bit, then I...