Error 0x87e10011 sorry , this game or app isn’t compatible

Discus and support Error 0x87e10011 sorry , this game or app isn’t compatible in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello I have xbox one console and I have this error on several of my games while trying to install them I haven’t had this issue before And was playing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Present_Effective279, Nov 6, 2023.

  1. Error 0x87e10011 sorry , this game or app isn’t compatible


    Hello I have xbox one console and I have this error on several of my games while trying to install them I haven’t had this issue before And was playing normally until several updates installed for console after xbox series launch Some of the games are new such as Mount & blade 2 bannerlord which is was playing and then one day it prevented me from playing and the issue started

    I appreciate any help

    submitted by /u/Present_Effective279
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Present_Effective279, Nov 6, 2023
    #1
  2. sarisahib Win User

    can't install death's door

    Hello Georges C.

    Thanx for your helping i really appreciate that

    it give me error 0x87e10011 (game isn't compatible) and suggest to try it on xbox series X|S
  3. Kidgamefreack Win User

    Why doesn't it let me play slime rancher2

    No I'm not and Slime rancher 2 and error (0x87e10011
  4. yosif_911 Win User

    I CANT INSTALL A NEW GAMES

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

    Hello , what would be your console, if it is the Xbox One S or X it has version for both generations.

    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/crossfir...

    What error appears when you try to install the game?
    it appears - SORRY THIS GAME ISNT COMPATIBLE (0x87e10011)
  5. GingerJeezus967 Win User

    Fable Anniversary Won't Launch

    I have a hard copy of the game on 360 and face an error code that tells me that the game isn’t backwards compatible.
  6. Misterglorious32 Win User

    Backwards compatibility on Xbox One S (Maybe Series Console as well) not working in AUS

    This is what comes up and I quote,

    “Sorry, this game isn’t playable here. For a list of original Xbox and Xbox 360 games that are playable, go to - - - - -“ (didn’t want to write it)

    The games I’m trying to play are 100% on backwards compatibility.

    This error code also comes up, (0x8082000c)
Thema:

Error 0x87e10011 sorry , this game or app isn’t compatible

Loading...
  1. Error 0x87e10011 sorry , this game or app isn’t compatible - Similar Threads - Error 0x87e10011 sorry

  2. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  3. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  4. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  5. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  6. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  9. Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One...: I am trying to play my Mortal Kombat 1 game which I preordered and got early access for starting today. I keep getting an error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One...
  10. 0x87e10011 error when trying to download a game when I have a series X Xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e10011 error when trying to download a game when I have a series X Xbox: So I go to buy EA sports PGA TOUR and an alert says the game isn't compatible with my console. I look online and see a website that has a very recent article explaining that the code is an error...