Error 0x87de07d1 after purchasing The Swapper, and double-charged

Discus and support Error 0x87de07d1 after purchasing The Swapper, and double-charged in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to purchase The Swapper, and was told "something' went wrong and to try again later. I tried again immediately after, I got the confirmation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by m_v10, Jul 5, 2015.

1. m_v10
    m_v10 Guest

I tried to purchase The Swapper, and was told "something' went wrong and to try again later. I tried again immediately after, I got the confirmation for the charge, it downloaded and installed, but when I try to run it, I get the "Do you own this game or
    app?" prompt. I rebooted, I logged out and logged in... Then I went to my credit card company's website and I see two pending charges from today for the price of this title.

:)

m_v10, Jul 5, 2015
  2. Double charged dlc content

Microsoft, for some reason I was double charged for purchasing the black ops 2 after life pack. When I first bought it, it never showed up in my download history so I tried to get it again and it worked the second time, but I was double charged for 1 black
    ops 2 afterlife pack. I just want my $1.99 back, if it's not to much trouble...

Lieutenant Savage, Jul 5, 2015
  3. Skype Unavailable

The error was, 0x87de07d1.

There That Guy, Jul 5, 2015
  4. m_v10
    m_v10 Guest

While I waited on a solution I decided to try buying Lifeless Planet. It also showed the generic "something went wrong" error -- and now my card has a pending charge for that as well, but Live doesn't think I've paid for it.

What a mess.

m_v10, Jul 5, 2015
  5. m_v10
    m_v10 Guest
    I tried a few troubleshooting steps I found online such as removing and re-adding my profile, rebooting, etc. -- all to no useful effect. I finally decided to wait for a support rep in chat. He refunded the three charges, but claims I'd have to talk to the
    publisher to find out why the purchase failed and why I received the "do you own this" error.

I pointed out they were two unrelated apps but he said all he can suggest is a hard reset (e.g. hold power button for 10 seconds then restart) which apparently clears a cache of some sort, which doesn't happen during reboot.

I'm skeptical but I'll give it a shot when I get home.

Pretty disappointing overall, though.

m_v10, Jul 6, 2015
  6. m_v10
    m_v10 Guest
    And the problem went away just as mysteriously. I got home and The Swapper was working, and I was able to download and buy Lifeless Planet without a hitch. Not exactly the most confidence-inspiring series of events...

m_v10, Nov 1, 2018
  7. m_v10 Win User

And the problem went away just as mysteriously. I got home and The Swapper was working, and I was able to download and buy Lifeless Planet without a hitch. Not exactly the most confidence-inspiring series of events...
  8. m_v10 Win User

While I waited on a solution I decided to try buying Lifeless Planet. It also showed the generic "something went wrong" error -- and now my card has a pending charge for that as well, but Live doesn't think I've paid for it.

What a mess.
  9. m_v10 Win User

I tried a few troubleshooting steps I found online such as removing and re-adding my profile, rebooting, etc. -- all to no useful effect. I finally decided to wait for a support rep in chat. He refunded the three charges, but claims I'd have to talk to the
    publisher to find out why the purchase failed and why I received the "do you own this" error.

I pointed out they were two unrelated apps but he said all he can suggest is a hard reset (e.g. hold power button for 10 seconds then restart) which apparently clears a cache of some sort, which doesn't happen during reboot.

I'm skeptical but I'll give it a shot when I get home.

Pretty disappointing overall, though.
  10. There That Guy Win User

Skype Unavailable

The error was, 0x87de07d1.
  11. gminacapilli Win User

Xbox One Digital Far Cry 4 does not launch error (0x87de07d1)

after of the insident of 01/05/2105 y can play with any problem , but today the problem is here again.

(1/28/2015) error code (0x87de07d1)

From Uruguay.

Regards,
Thema:

1. Error 0x87de07d1 after purchasing The Swapper, and double-charged - Similar Threads - Error 0x87de07d1 purchasing

2. Defense Grid 2 and Forza 6 error 0x87de07d1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defense Grid 2 and Forza 6 error 0x87de07d1: Hi! Last week, i downloaded DG2 from Games With Gold but for some reason i cannot open the game now, returns the 0x87de07d1, same thing with the Forza 6. =) ba6165e3-c6cf-4954-b97a-e7f24339abc7
  3. Xbox one error code 0x87de07d1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one error code 0x87de07d1: I downloaded 2 games. Madden 16 and battlefield 4, and I have played both of these games on my Xbox one before, but now when I try to play either of those games I get that error code, and it says...
  4. 0x87de07d1 Told to send my xbox in for repairs, bought new one same error code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87de07d1 Told to send my xbox in for repairs, bought new one same error code.: I kept receiving the error code 0x87de07d1.. after several hours of support i was told my xbox one needed to be sent in for repairs.. Not under warranty i decided to get a new xbox one since it's...
  5. Cannot play disk or download game -- Usage rights -- Error 0x87de07d1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play disk or download game -- Usage rights -- Error 0x87de07d1: I can't play any of my games all of sudden. Both DL and disk. I get the following error message, "Do you own this game or app? If you have a game disc, insert it now. If you bouth this online,...
  6. 0x87de07d1 error for game that came loaded on new console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87de07d1 error for game that came loaded on new console: I bought an Xbox one bundled with fallout 4 from GameStop about 3 weeks ago. It has played great until this morning. I try to load and get the error "Do you own this game or app?" Per the support...
  7. 0x87de07d1 error on purchased digital download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87de07d1 error on purchased digital download game: Just bought mad max and after playing an hour I got kicked to dash and I'm getting this error. I looked up the error and found lots of posts about MS region locking digital content, which is bull...
  8. error disc 0x87de07d1​

in XBoX on Consoles
    error disc 0x87de07d1​: Hello when i insert a disk for the first time , the xbox works normal , but when i change the disk , is not works , the system send a message erro 0x87de07d1 i would like a help to solve this...
  9. Error code 0x87de07d1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87de07d1: Can you help me ? When i try to play DOOM, error code 0x87de07d1 appears. I try to reinicialize my console, but i cant. Others discs i dont have similar problem....
  10. New Dashboard Issue: Error code 0x87de07d1

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Dashboard Issue: Error code 0x87de07d1: This issue has been discussed with 3 xbox support team members , I have already done all the required steps suggested by the support team and none have been successful, I am limited with only a...