Error 0x87DD002C when signing in

Discus and support Error 0x87DD002C when signing in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to sign into any xbox service on my computer, the following window pops up: [img] Since I have multiple xbox accounts, I tried switching... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by normalsand, Nov 25, 2022.

1. normalsand
    normalsand Guest

When I try to sign into any xbox service on my computer, the following window pops up:

Error 0x87DD002C when signing in [​IMG]

Since I have multiple xbox accounts, I tried switching accounts and signing in with those, but it brings up the same error. This persists across any xbox-related apps and games, and I even tried reinstalling certain apps with no success. It's been doing this for roughly two days.

:)

normalsand, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Wioletta Korbecka Win User

i have the latest version off windows but it doesnt work still
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Normalsand. have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

try to perform these procedures below proposed by a member of our community.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  4. Nace_1 Win User

I found out, just reinstall if you have the latest version of windows and it still does not work. I tested it.
  5. Nace_1 Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community

Hello Normalsand. have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

try to perform these procedures below proposed by a member of our community.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
    I have the latest version of Windows and all Xbox Apps are up to date and I have the Xbox Companion App installed but it still doesn't work.
  6. Bestlano Win User

0x87DD002C Error

Good to hear. Let us know if you experience any other issues.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
Thema:

1. Error 0x87DD002C when signing in - Similar Threads - Error 0x87DD002C signing

2. 0x87DD002C error

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x87DD002C error: I went to log in with my account on the xbox and minecraft app on windows 10 this error appears pls help, I need play with my friend, our minecraft world is in my account....
  3. 0x87DD002C Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x87DD002C Error: when i try log in it always gives me this error even tho everything is up to date i got all the updates for windows microsoft and even xbox but i still have this problem...
  4. 0x87DD002C. Why am I getting this error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87DD002C. Why am I getting this error?: I'm trying to log on to Minecraft. It won't let me log onto it and shows a window with this code. I have rebooted my pc and it has not been fixed. If somebody could help me resolve this issue that...
  5. ERROR 0x87DD002C

in XBoX Accessibility
    ERROR 0x87DD002C: im using xbox pass and downloaded fifa 22 , and now i cant log into my xbox account every time try to it say error 0x87DD002C, 0d03fc10-cf8b-4118-bf62-6082dadc9dd4
  6. I cannot login. I am getting error code: 0x87DD002C

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login. I am getting error code: 0x87DD002C: I cannot login. I am getting error code: 0x87DD002C 0116bc95-d032-4d8f-bc85-e465a0af3aa4
  7. Error code 0x87DD002C

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87DD002C: Hello there, I got a problem on lauching game or trying to download it, I got the error code 0x87DD002C I see some solutions from 2016 but the link is to old and procured an error when u click...
  8. 0x87DD002C ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87DD002C ERROR: Hello, I wanted to report a problem on my minecraft when I try to connect to my account it tells me that there is a certain problem that is called "0x87DD002C" I've tried all the techniques and...
  9. How to sign in to play Minecraft when we keeping getting error code 0x87DD002C

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to sign in to play Minecraft when we keeping getting error code 0x87DD002C: Can't log into Minecraft on our pc using our Xbox account because of this error 0x87DD02C. I even remove the game thinking I could reinstall it, but no I had to buy it again. And alas, it is still...
  10. error 0x87DD002c

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x87DD002c: I keep getting error 0x87DD002c when I sign into Xbox game bar or the Xbox app. I can sign in on my laptop and my phone but not my gaming pc. b1ee9a7f-a95f-4de1-a101-5500b6851330