Error 0x82d4004

Discus and support Error 0x82d4004 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says it needs to read the license and the disc is in and in perfect condition, what can I do 5839588b-1d8c-4e7f-8cd4-2f87f5ade92e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Klassen1, May 27, 2023.

1. Error 0x82d4004

It says it needs to read the license and the disc is in and in perfect condition, what can I do

:)

Michael Klassen1, May 27, 2023
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

0x82d4004 error

Hello football nic 8,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code 0x82D4004. Please follow the steps on the following page to troubleshoot this issue:

Error 0x82D4004

I hope this helps.
  3. football nic 8 Win User

0x82d4004 error

Hi I hope it helps but would the error pop up if I don't clear the xbox 360 local storage
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Error 0x82d4004 for a digital game

Hello @SteveOrtiz38, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please try to check you games in the order games history in this following website : Microsoft account | Home

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. TheProfess0r Win User

How do I fix the 0x82d4004 error when caused by a software bug?

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

Does that happen with multiple discs?
  6. Francia J. Win User

My disc keeps on saying “we need to read the license. If the disc is already in, check to see if it’s dirty or scratched. (0x82d4004)

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

'This may mean we’re having trouble checking usage rights."

Here's the recommended steps:

"Insert the game disc. Even though the game might already be installed on this Xbox, we need the physical disc to check the license before we can launch it.

If the disc is already loaded, see if it’s dirty or scratched. If needed, wipe the disc with a soft, clean, slightly damp cloth. Hold the disc by the edges without touching the top or bottom faces.

Then re-insert it and try launching again."

Please perform a powercycle as well:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
Thema:

Error 0x82d4004

1. Error 0x82d4004 - Similar Threads - Error 0x82d4004

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code: Hello, I can’t sign into my Xbox profile after it first turns on, and this is an error code that popped up: (0xCFFFFC16). Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 6f6d7614-f361-47bf-bf8f-7b40c3c4b26e
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  7. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  8. How do I fix the 0x82d4004 error when caused by a software bug?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the 0x82d4004 error when caused by a software bug?: To Microsoft Answers Community, I have randomly encountered the 0x82d40004 error on an Xbox One X console and I believe it is due to a software bug. Regarding my Xbox One X... • The drive will...
  9. Error 0x82d4004 for a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x82d4004 for a digital game: I'm trying to play Ghost Recon BreakPoint and I get error 0x82d4004 it tells me to insert the game disc we need to read the license. But I don't have a disk the game is digital I purchased it from...
  10. 0x82d4004 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x82d4004 error: Hi I am getting a problem on my xbox with my disc of wwe2k17 with error of 0x82d4004 but I try many methods to get it to work but nothing works I am able to play at certain times with the disc but...