Error 0x803F8001 for a game I have owned for many years.

Discus and support Error 0x803F8001 for a game I have owned for many years. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to launch a certain game I get the error 0x803F8001. this has never happened before and I have tried all of the instructions to fix it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oliver Chapman1, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Error 0x803F8001 for a game I have owned for many years.

Whenever I try to launch a certain game I get the error 0x803F8001. this has never happened before and I have tried all of the instructions to fix it from the Microsoft website. None of these instructions have worked. On my Xbox home page, the game has a hazard symbol next to it which was not there before. please help

:)

Oliver Chapman1, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Oliver, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per the support site "This may mean that we’re having trouble checking usage rights, or that the game is no longer in the Game Pass catalog."

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and let me know if you can see the order transaction for the game stated as "completed"?

Also, if this is a disc game, make sure that the disc is inside of the console.
  3. Francia J. Win User

That's perfect then. May I ask what is the title of the game?

By the way, since we have confirmed that you have the license for the game, please remove and re-add your account to re-sync your licenses.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  4. Oliver Chapman1 Win User

It says completed. and it is also not a disc game.
  5. Kayrissy Win User
  6. BOS Nuka Knight Win User

juegos no aparecen en cuenta Xbox beta

Thema:

1. Error 0x803F8001 for a game I have owned for many years. - Similar Threads - Error 0x803F8001 game

2. Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.: For example, when opening MS Flight Simulator it tells me it currently isn't available in my account and to make sure I am signed into the store and to try again. I know for a fact I am signed...
  3. Error 0x803F8001 on game gifted to me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803F8001 on game gifted to me: I was gifted baldurs gate 3. It allowed me to download the game but when I tried to play it, it came up with the error message. I'm certain it was gifted ae3d8717-b28c-4599-82f3-757e9d99ea65
  4. Why do I get error 0x803F8001 when trying to launch a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get error 0x803F8001 when trying to launch a game?: I have Sunset Overdrive in my library and I was able to run it and play without problems till yesterday. Now when I launch it, I get the followin error; Sunset Overdrive is not available in your...
  5. Why is it that even though I have a disc game error 0x803f8001 keeps popping up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that even though I have a disc game error 0x803f8001 keeps popping up?: I am currently having a problem starting up a game. Every time I try to start it, it says error 0x803f8001. And I have already checked how to fix this error and nothing seems to work. It still...
  6. Error code 0x803F8001 for a couple of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803F8001 for a couple of games: I have games on disk it happened after doing an account reset for a game . It popped on most games ️ but 2 which is strange even thou I have pysical copies of the disks ....
  7. Error code 0x803F8001 when launching games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803F8001 when launching games.: I've been getting the error 0x803F8001 whenever I try launch Fallout 4 and New Vegas. Its only these 2 games that I've experienced this. Also I'm using the Xbox app on PC...
  8. Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced...: I just got a new pc and tried playing forza and that didn't work so i was wondering how to fix this 700b99a3-3ec3-444c-a257-9117e5ebe817
  9. can't play any game error code 0x803f8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play any game error code 0x803f8001: every time i get a new game from pc game pass i get error code 0x803f8001 and when i go to support to get you to give me a call my number does not exist apparently...
  10. Unable to run gamepass games - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to run gamepass games - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001: I have tried the below fixes, please can my cloud account be reset as I believe it is corrupt. Thanks "Please try these options one by one and check after each option. 1. If you are able to open...