Error 0x80246007

Discus and support Error 0x80246007 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The error code 0x80246007 comes up when im trying to open one of my games i went to error help but the code is not there has anyone experienced this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrashExpert4272, Nov 19, 2020.

  1. Error 0x80246007


    The error code 0x80246007 comes up when im trying to open one of my games i went to error help but the code is not there has anyone experienced this before if so how do i fix it?

    :)
     
    CrashExpert4272, Nov 19, 2020
    #1
  2. HoraryCat67 Win User

    Can't Install Majong

    Well Corey, I tried everything you suggested and I still can't install Mahjong. I still get error code 0x80246007.
  3. HoraryCat67 Win User

    Can't Install Majong

    Hi Corey. I did what you suggested, but I still can't install Mahjong. I now get error code 0x80246007.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    I get error 0x80246007

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    I tried to check the error code however, it’s not showing up on Xbox support site. If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC? Also, aside from the error code may I ask what is the error message?
  5. Jamie1993 Win User

    Gaming Services will not install error message: The update hasn't downloaded. Wait a bit and try it again. Code: 0x80246007

    Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

    Could you try the following solutions for this post below:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    One of th solutions, you may not of tried and could solve this issue for you.

    Thanks

    Jamie
  6. Francia J. Win User

    How do I stop the error code 0x80246007 from appearing when I try to download games on Xbox One

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    I checked the error code and there is no information or related article from Xbox support.

    If I may ask, is there an error message aside from the error code?

    Also, is this a disc game or a digital game? Do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console?
Thema:

Error 0x80246007

Loading...
  1. Error 0x80246007 - Similar Threads - Error 0x80246007

  2. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  3. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  4. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  5. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  6. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  9. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...
  10. I get error 0x80246007

    in XBoX on Windows
    I get error 0x80246007: When I try to use the disney+ app, I get that something went wrong, to visit errorhelp and use this code, but I don't see it in the forum. Does anyone know what it is about? We've used the app...