Error 0x80131522 when installing xbox app

Discus and support Error 0x80131522 when installing xbox app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to install xbox app on my pc but right after I click install there appears message that there is error 0x80131522. I've already tried a lot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mokrota, Apr 9, 2023.

  1. mokrota
    mokrota Guest

    Error 0x80131522 when installing xbox app


    I'm trying to install xbox app on my pc but right after I click install there appears message that there is error 0x80131522. I've already tried a lot of things like turning off anitvirus, running as administrator and even changed my region but none of them worked.

    :)
     
    mokrota, Apr 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Error 0x80131522 when installing xbox app

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Mokrota, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

    Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

    See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    Updates are often seen as optional.

    If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

    Download Windows 10

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Download Windows 11

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. Chase Cotton Win User

    Game Stuck at 0% on microsoft store and xbox app (pc)

    This allowed me to reattempt installing it but cleared it only in the xbox app and was hit with error 0% when i attempted to install.
  4. Richard Kerslake Win User

    Unable to install gaming services on Windows 11 - Error code 0x80070490

    Deleted all files as suggested and rebooted.

    Command ran without an error, but gaming services still not installed in Microsoft Store or Xbox apps, and gives the same error message when trying to install.
  5. jaytwentytenone Win User

    Error code 0x800700e9 when trying to download any Xbox Game Pass game?

    I was able to uninstall the Xbox app, but it gives me the same error when trying to install games, even from the Microsoft Store instead of the Xbox app.
  6. tako chan Win User

    I can't play it.

    Thank you very much.

    I have re-upgraded to windows 11, but unfortunately the error code comes up again.

    When I press the install button for the XBOX app, the error comes up after a while.

    I also did a clean install of the XBOX app, but to no avail.
Thema:

Error 0x80131522 when installing xbox app

Loading...
  1. Error 0x80131522 when installing xbox app - Similar Threads - Error 0x80131522 installing

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...